Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone, I will be doing a timing belt soon and looking to get the special service tools.

I do not know if this kit has been listed before but it appears to be exactly what I need for way cheaper than Mopar. If this is in a sticky somewhere I apologize!

40 bucks is all! Woo! Anyone used this yet?

·
Registered
896 Posts
Hey there everyone, I will be doing a timing belt soon and looking to get the special service tools.

I do not know if this kit has been listed before but it appears to be exactly what I need for way cheaper than Mopar. If this is in a sticky somewhere I apologize!

40 bucks is all! Woo! Anyone used this yet?
I bought that same kit. Just my advice. Before even attempting to do it. Get a new vacuum pump gasket. I just did my timing belt a couple weeks ago and tried to reuse the vacuum pump gasket. Got it all back together and it had a leak which would cause smoke to come out from under the hood when I would stop. My local Dodge dealer said it was on a national back order, so I had to check around and finally found a dealership that had one, but I had to drive 3hrs round trip to get it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts