• HSPI CAI
  • Deyeme Shift linkage (red)
  • MPx Polished Oil Cap
  • Red Ball Shift knob
  • Clutch master 200 series clutch
  • Clutch master flywheel
  • ARP bolts
  • Slave Cylinder and throw out bearings
I’m getting my Dart repaired now, but I love it so much I let it sit for a whole year while I slowly added new parts since I couldn’t trust the used maintenance records.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Love my 2016 Torred GT. Bought new exactly 4 years ago. Now 48k miles. I've only had to replace the battery at 43k, cylinder #3 coil and 2 light bulbs. By choice I added the MOPAR CAI & ram air, I'm 3k miles in on my 3rd set of tires, I upgraded to Power Stop drilled/slotted rotors and pads. Not a day goes by where someone doesnt compliment me on the car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2013 ES base model.
134,000 miles
2.0L
Automatic Trans

bought my Dart Feb 2013. I was driving 125 miles a day to commute for work and back then gas was approaching $4/gal so I needed something more fuel efficient. I have been impressed with how well this entry level car has performed for me! I just replaced the brakes myself this weekend because the rotors were finally toast. After over 134,000 miles on OEM pads and rotors, I still had 1/2 of the pad thickness left. Blew my mind. Replaced the OEM shocks & struts last month..... wish the struts were a little easier To DIY 🤣. So far just regular normal maintenance (knocking like crazy on wood) All in all this lil car has been a gem! By no means a race car, but it is fun to drive, handles beautifully and is easy on the wallet at the gas pump!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I've had my '14 Dart Aero for just over 2 years now. It hasn't exactly been "problem free" but it's been easy and relatively inexpensive to keep on the road. A left front hub bearing failure, a diverter valve failure, coil failure, radiator..... I mean, I gotta drive 30 minutes each way to get parts because the other 3 Dodge dealers I drive past to get there want to charge exorbitant amounts of money for everything, but it's well worth the effort. ($1100 for a Turbo when all I needed was an $85 diverter valve....)

Coming up on time for a timing belt and clutch....already collecting parts. Only missing the timing belt kit, timing tools and slave cylinder. Not looking forward to doing the work, but it'll be a much happier car once done. I plan on driving this thing either until the Uconnect stops working or parts are no longer available, whichever comes first....

I recall somebody from Canada on here once mentioning that their dealer told them they wouldn't even take Darts as trades, because they just couldn't sell them.
I know it's an old post, but I had to comment.

Back in 2014-2017, local dealerships couldn't give a used Dart away. The Dodge dealers were having problems selling new ones. Now, in 2020..... A couple months ago, I argued with my Manager to keep a 2014 Dodge Dart Rallye. He said if we kept it on the lot, we'd just end up sending it to auction in a few months. I told him if we put it on the lot, it'd be sold within 2 weeks. Man was he wrong..... That car sold the first morning it was on the lot. Rolled out of detail at 4pm and sold at 9am the next morning. Guy chose it over a Lexus IS250.... Local reputable dealerships can't keep these things on the lot now. Only ones available used are all sitting on shady used car lots.

181 - 186 of 186 Posts