Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After this past weekend and all the plans everyone had we need to do another meet this month. Who would like to meet up this weekend?

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I'll be in Alameda Fri evening. Got a lunch to go to Sat afternoon in Oakland and heading back down here to the desert afterwards. If anyone wants to hang Fri nite

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Depends on the day I think I might be busy on Sunday
I am up for Saturday or Sunday. I pick my son up on Friday at 8 so Friday is a no go for me

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Maybe we can plan it a bit later? Let's say at the end of February or maybe next weekend, otherwise not many people might be able to come this weekend.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The 16th is good but the 22nd is not unless you all want to meet in Bakersfield. LOL now don't go and make it the 22nd so I have to miss my first one. I will have the cards for the club on the 16th.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yes, still 16th :)
Okay I hope to make it! I have a creaking sound coming from the passenger front end of my car right now, really loud over speed bumps, I was informed by another member it may be a blown axle? I'm going to take it in on Monday morning. The ride and alignment is pretty poor, might be tied in somehow. We will see. I have a total of 648 miles...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.