Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Mopar 13 Moderator
5,443 Posts
Sexy sexy sexy. What size are those, 19"s? Would be the rims I would switch too if I ever had some money to blow.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Omg those look phenomenal!! I've been watching these rims for months on eBay but the price for them kills me! Those the 18x8's? And is that the price with tires too or just rims?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Those look good! I've had my eye on the same ones for a bit.

·
Registered
567 Posts
That's pretty sexy. I've looked at all the TSW wheels multiple times, probably end up buying some eventually.

Looks great man

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah 18x8, The rims were like $970 but I had them mount my Pirelli's and install tuner lug bolts with the TPMS out of my steelies. If you go to America's tire or Discount tire they can get you a better deal then on ebay and you can finance them. I got 0% interest for a year so I am just gonna pay them off before then and I got a $30 mail in rebate!

Omg those look phenomenal!! I've been watching these rims for months on eBay but the price for them kills me! Those the 18x8's? And is that the price with tires too or just rims?

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
I decided to keep it and keep going with the mods. I really like the car and I need to learn to be content as well. @TorkMe need More POWER! "in an Arnold tone" ;)
I swear those wheels would look good on anything, I know I know we all need more power its coming though.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Shannon (@redlinegw) -

The 18"x8" TSW Nurburgring Matte Gunmetal wheels look bitchin' on your ACR Dart!

Did you have to have them custom drilled or are you running adapters? ... i.e., I didn't think they were available in the Dart's 5x110mm bolt pattern (see Nurburgring Alloy Wheels by TSW).

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They come in the 5x110 bolt pattern and bolt right on with only centering rings that come with the wheels.
Shannon (@redlinegw) -

The 18"x8" TSW Nurburgring Matte Gunmetal wheels look bitchin' on your ACR Dart!

Did you have to have them custom drilled or are you running adapters? ... i.e., I didn't think they were available in the Dart's 5x110mm bolt pattern (see Nurburgring Alloy Wheels by TSW).

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
They come in the 5x110 bolt pattern and bolt right on with only centering rings that come with the wheels.
Yep ... As you were replying to me, I found this via the TSW website's "Wheel Configurator":

18x8 TSW Nurburgring on White Dart.jpg

Reactions: omer333

·
Registered
362 Posts
Yeah 18x8, The rims were like $970 but I had them mount my Pirelli's and install tuner lug bolts with the TPMS out of my steelies. If you go to America's tire or Discount tire they can get you a better deal then on ebay and you can finance them. I got 0% interest for a year so I am just gonna pay them off before then and I got a $30 mail in rebate!
what size tire are you running?

·
Banned
2,546 Posts
what hood vent is that?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts