Dodge Dart Forum banner

Which is best Dart Model?

161 - 180 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
Need we really brag about it anymore, our club is overwelming the other clubs by far

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
naw they will be to busy driving them they have waited so long
Well, we need to build a large lead. When the R/T does finally come out, it's going to be non stop yada yada R/t.

·
Registered
339 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Cannot get all the pictures but I love the color. Too bad they tagged you. Looks Sweet!
True blue is quite nice. You have a nice selection of cars there too! wow.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
ha ha off topic but funny

·
Registered
915 Posts
True blue is quite nice. You have a nice selection of cars there too! wow.
I agree can you post some pics that work. All angles and interior.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
ok my car shipped 6 hour by train, now it is the receiving lot 20 miles from me, waiting for a truck to bring to the dealership. maybe I should go threre and peer at it? wow it is so close but so far.........

·
Registered
339 Posts
ok my car shipped 6 hour by train, now it is the receiving lot 20 miles from me, waiting for a truck to bring to the dealership. maybe I should go threre and peer at it? wow it is so close but so far.........
I hate you soooo much right now

·
Premium Member
2,532 Posts
I hate you soooo much right now
I hate both of you now. At least both of your Darts are BUILT and "on their way"...I might as well change my username to Ryan"ProductionScheduled"1singer

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
hey its near but it ain't here, sitting in receiveing lot

·
Registered
339 Posts
Judging by yours mine is probably in Ohio somewhere. But my dealer swears he doesnt know how to track it and Dodge says they can't track it only the dealer can.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'll be driving my 19mpg highway getting Neon...120 miles round trip to school :/

·
Registered
915 Posts
Reactions: ORIGSQUIG

·
Registered
339 Posts
Yeah I don't think it's their choice. A couple other people have had it happen too and it says in transit. I think it automatically updates inventory.

161 - 180 of 290 Posts