Dodge Dart Forum banner

Which is best Dart Model?

241 - 260 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
They'll both probably ship tomorrow. VOTS is so slow that mine still says shipment. I've had the car since Friday.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Had the car two days and the wife is already jealous of it. lol. She says Im staring at it to much

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sweet! Just got home to the last email from Dodge saying my Dart is built and getting shipped!!!! Flippin cool...I wonder how long before it arrives at the dealer :big smile:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #247
had mine for over a week now, but to much work, only 250 miles driven, but love the DDCT, the ride is excellent, so quiet inside, and seems to become more responcive the more I drive it. Just a great car... still waiting for motor mounts to melt I feel I am getting ripped off because mine aren't melting...love the way peeps check it out, wondering what the heck it is. friend with an accua tl loves it better then her car

·
Registered
508 Posts
I know i'm the RT guy in the limited thread but just checking around on dodge website and was building a limited just to get some ideas and they won't let you add the NAV option on the car. I figured I came to the right place to ask this question why can't you? Thanks from the rt guy

·
Registered
8 Posts
I know i'm the RT guy in the limited thread but just checking around on dodge website and was building a limited just to get some ideas and they won't let you add the NAV option on the car. I figured I came to the right place to ask this question why can't you? Thanks from the rt guy
The online build has glitches in it--when I ordered my Limited 1.4L/DDCT, the online tool wouldn't let me have that combination--I had to go to the dealer to get the combination I wanted. Mine has the navigation--so it can be done.

·
Registered
508 Posts
The online build has glitches in it--when I ordered my Limited 1.4L/DDCT, the online tool wouldn't let me have that combination--I had to go to the dealer to get the combination I wanted. Mine has the navigation--so it can be done.
Thanks I would have thought they would have fixed it by now.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #251
Ok so I've had the car over three weeks now, no problems what so ever, drives great, shifts awesume, the only problem I have is light paint coverage in or on the door jambs. Other wise this car is the shit

Reactions: mopargal

·
Registered
24 Posts
limited club

Gee I guess I qualify, have a tungsten limited, black leather interior with alabaster stitching, looks great, does anyone else have a spoiler? so far ine is the only one I've seen with one. I avaerage 32-34 mpg going to and from work, ( 64 miles a day just that)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #256
please vote
motor trend car of the year MT Poll: Which 2013 Motor Trend Car of the Year Contender Will Win COTY? - WOT on Motor Trend

ILX 0.31% (10 votes)

BMW 3 Series 5.19% (166 votes)

Cadillac ATS 7% (224 votes)

Cadillac XTS 1% (32 votes)

Chevrolet Malibu 0.41% (13 votes)

Chevrolet Spark 0.22% (7 votes)

Coda EV Sedan 0.06% (2 votes)

Dodge Dart 6.69% (214 votes)

Ford C-Max 1.25% (40 votes)

Ford Fusion 7% (224 votes)

Honda Accord 13% (416 votes)

Hyundai Azera 0.78% (25 votes)

Lexus ES 0.28% (9 votes)

Lexus GS 2.25% (72 votes)

Lexus LS 1% (32 votes)

Read more: MT Poll: Which 2013 Motor Trend Car of the Year Contender Will Win COTY? - WOT on Motor Trend

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'll join the club! 1.4 DDCT Limited fully decked out, and love every second I can get behind her wheel!

Also voted for COTY

·
Registered
113 Posts
This the first time I've heard of the limited club. Seeing as how I am the only limited in this city as of right now, I'll be in a very small group. I love my Black Pearl and won't give it up for anything

Sent from outer space...haha

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
2.0, auto trans, 3 month, I love heaters sticker, 1100 miles, 2 times visited service... so far my best choice!!! Nothing can be better than my Limited !!

241 - 260 of 290 Posts