Dodge Dart Forum banner

Which is best Dart Model?

221 - 240 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
I think their system only sends the updates at 8:30am and I would venture a guess it may be getting overwhelmed on the number of messages being sent. When we do corporate emails, with the latest upgrades from MickeySoft all are sent one at a time instead of bulk so it times out if not sent within a time frame.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Nice color! And by the way, I love the option in the poll: "[o] all the other wanna be's That setteled for less". You guys settled for less to begin with when you didn't get the RT! :cool2:

·
Registered
962 Posts
I'm really waiting on the SRT version...so even those R/T guys will be settling! ;)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Nice color! And by the way, I love the option in the poll: "[o] all the other wanna be's That setteled for less". You guys settled for less to begin with when you didn't get the RT! :cool2:
Can't argue that. Less gas tank filling. Less for new tires. Less gocart like ride. Less for insurance. Less waiting time to get it. :tongue:

·
Registered
339 Posts
SHE'S HEREEEEEEEE but I work til 7 omg I'm gonna die

·
Registered
339 Posts
Lol she knows my car is here. Too suspicious!

·
Registered
962 Posts
I get windows tinted in the morning!

But tonight is Friday Night Football in Texas!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346459113.587986.jpg

·
Registered
74 Posts
Got the windows tinted today, and decal foe the top of the windshield, decal looks great.
View attachment 1025
pics look good bro , but i too would like to see more pics of the tint on the windows, and how dark you went . Also where did you get that decal ? its looks really good.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am hoping it wont take long to get my LIMITED shipped. It was in final inspection as of 8/31.

Reactions: ORIGSQUIG
221 - 240 of 290 Posts