201 - 220 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Reactions: ORIGSQUIG

·
Registered
962 Posts
I'm still here trying to pick mine up...will I never get to drive this thing?!?!

I know, in an hour or less I will be Darting around loving it!!!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
I am soo glad I got the DDCT, this car rocks, The looks people give you is worth the wait

·
Registered
339 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Man, I'm having the hardest time even logging into this site lately......

And by the way, I didn't say they were meaningless, I said they weren't as important to me as what I have inside the car.

·
Registered
339 Posts
So it can't be THAT much longer for me right? I'm getting more pissed at my dealer everyday I just don't understand how everyone else's dealer can give them dates and mine's like uhhhhh errrr wellllll I dunnooooo

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
You are as far away as me, a little more, so I'm keeping tabs on your delivery.

I remember people saying they were getting updates right to the exact transfer points along the way. How, I don't know.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Right?! I told the dealer that and they're like I dunno how that's possible!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Well, it's all bird poop. Someone on here posted a progress report of their car moving down the line. He went from frame to paint in 2 hours. Mines still in frame after 14 hours. That sucker must have so much weld on it by now, it won't fit down the line. I keep checking for a sticker to see if the vot site just isn't updating, but no sticker yet.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I never even saw mine in frame. When I got the email it was already in paint.

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
They could be getting slower on updating their system due to an increase in orders. Just a thought that might help everyone calm down one level. It would also explain why someones order can go from frame to paint in the same day. I hate system update delays. I bet you all do too.

·
Registered
339 Posts
All my emails showed up at 832 am lol so I know it wasnt updated in real time. But my dealer has no excuse for not being able to give me an estimate on delivery when it seems everyone here is able to get one.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Reactions: ORIGSQUIG
201 - 220 of 290 Posts