Dodge Dart Forum banner

Which is best Dart Model?

181 - 200 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
You guys must really hate me. I've been driving/loving my Dart Limited for a few weeks now.:cool2:
I don't hate you. The word is LOATHE.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Just Checked VOTS as I do every morning and while no Email from Order tracking yet today.... My baby is finally in Frame and starting to be built.

Hope these guys work all weekend!!!!

·
Registered
915 Posts
Got email at 8:32 am

·
Registered
558 Posts
Hum, I thought the last I heard is that they worked 6 days per week. Sergio was giving them Sundays off....for now! ;)

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'm a very grumpy Stephanie today. I had to sit in traffic this morning and all I could think of was how nice it would be to sit in traffic in my Dart. Asked the dealer for an ETA again saying other dealers are able to tell people where their cars are when they're shipping. He says "I'm sorry I don't know anything. I don't know how the other dealers would know. Did you get financing yet?" no! I did not get financing for a car I can't see yet. Just grrrr.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I'm a very grumpy Stephanie today. I had to sit in traffic this morning and all I could think of was how nice it would be to sit in traffic in my Dart. Asked the dealer for an ETA again saying other dealers are able to tell people where their cars are when they're shipping. He says "I'm sorry I don't know anything. I don't know how the other dealers would know. Did you get financing yet?" no! I did not get financing for a car I can't see yet. Just grrrr.
Stephanie? Aw man, another car is going to get a male name........

·
Registered
915 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Stephanie? Aw man, another car is going to get a male name........
My car is a her. But I dont have a name yet.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Know how you feel. I am leaving for an 1100 mile trip tomorrow and I have to take my RAM now

·
Registered
339 Posts
Know how you feel. I am leaving for an 1100 mile trip tomorrow and I have to take my RAM now
Ugh that sucks. The price of gas alone is gonna rob you.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Ouch. I took my Ram to NYC last month, 700 mile round trip. I towed a Uhaul on the way down, 10.5 mpg. Came back without it, 14 mpg.
Mines not that bad. I avg 20_21 mph cruising at 70.
Plus I got all the creature comforts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #199
going to go pick my bitch up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at long last

181 - 200 of 290 Posts