Dodge Dart Forum banner

Which is best Dart Model?

1 - 20 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dodge-Dart_2013_1280x960_wallpaper_2a.jpg

Thee Dodge Dart Limited Club Was started to show case our very special brand of DARTS, If the R/T's and Rallies can have a club so can we. We will not be bullied by our brother's, we know we are better. So sign in now, show these guys we know how to rock the high tech, and looks. sort of beauty and brains of the litter shall we say.:tongue:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MultiAir.jpg
sweet

·
Registered
339 Posts
I really wish mine would ship already so I could love it up close

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really wish mine would ship already so I could love it up close
Let All LIMITED owners know that we are here. If you like limited you have come to the right thread

·
Registered
558 Posts
Thee Dodge Dart LIMITED Club

I'm in! Hopefully Dodge will tell me soon that my Limited is finally being built.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you check the tracking mine made paint today

·
Registered
558 Posts

Every 30 minutes. Nothing yet but it, looks like everyone that ordered around the same time as me are now being built so I kope the night shift is going to get busy working on mine tonight.

The only thing is once it's done and I make it look like the Rallye I'll have to join that club too! :)

Reactions: ORIGSQUIG

·
Registered
339 Posts
Mine is still chilling out in paint. Over 24 hours later.

·
Registered
558 Posts

Mine is still chilling out in paint. Over 24 hours later.
Well, you want the paint to dry before they start installing the tech ;)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
N OOOOOOOOOOO say it ain't so, RALLYE is a swear word, you are just putting on make up, a girl with make up is still a girl
Every 30 minutes. Nothing yet but it, looks like everyone that ordered around the same time as me are now being built so I kope the night shift is going to get busy working on mine tonight.

The only thing is once it's done and I make it look like the Rallye I'll have to join that club too! :)

Reactions: bgullicksen

·
Registered
558 Posts

N OOOOOOOOOOO say it ain't so, RALLYE is a swear word, you are just putting on make up, a girl with make up is still a girl
It'll be a spy to penetrate that Rallye club but it will still be the superior Limited. I can make her look like a Rallye pretty easy but it would be much more difficult for a Rallye to impercinate the Limited! :)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL me like

Reactions: bgullicksen

·
Registered
339 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Just for the record the limited is sweet the rt club thread was so we all can complain and share on ideas for what we were going to order you all are more then welcome but don't mind us complaining.

·
Registered
339 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts

I think tomorrow you'll both be in final inspection because all of the insiders on this forum know that if sroberts' Dart isn't on a truck by Monday she's gonna be on a plane and coming for them! When she's done it'll only be red Darts coming off the line...Blood red!

1 - 20 of 290 Posts