Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.
By popular request I have accumulated a collection of PDF's for various repairs to our cars.
Thanks to @Bullfrog and @youngsmith53 for the idea and start of the collection.
If you think of something else I should add, just mention it and I will see if I can get it.
I also would like to thank @pkgmsu2000 for the name.
Click here to view the Dart Bible.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
@un4givn85 -

I'm getting ready to replace my OEM "Adaptive Bi-Xenon High Intensity Discharge" bulbs (with MOPAR #: L0000D3S, Sylvania #: D3S.BX, or Phillips #: 42302C1 D3S bulbs) ... and was wondering if you have access to the "MOPAR blessed" replacement procedures ... ?

NOTE: I know that the HID bulbs are easily accessible via the access panel in the fender-well:

... but I am a bit concerned about the proper sequence of steps required to ensure that no harm comes to my Dart's electrical / computer systems ... and/or bodily harm to me :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@un4givn85 -

I'm getting ready to replace my OEM "Adaptive Bi-Xenon High Intensity Discharge" bulbs (with MOPAR #: L0000D3S, Sylvania #: D3S.BX, or Phillips #: 42302C1 D3S bulbs) ... and was wondering if you have access to the "MOPAR blessed" replacement procedures ... ?

NOTE: I know that the HID bulbs are easily accessible via access panels in the fender-wells ... but I am a bit concerned about the proper sequence of steps required to ensure that no harm comes to my Dart's electrical / computer systems ... and/or bodily harm to me :)
ill look into this tomorrow for you
DealerConnect is having some malfunctions this afternoon

edit: install for HID bulbs and ballasts added to the bible

1 - 9 of 9 Posts