Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all.
By popular request I have accumulated a collection of PDF's for various repairs to our cars.
Thanks to @Bullfrog and @youngsmith53 for the idea and start of the collection.
If you think of something else I should add, just mention it and I will see if I can get it.
I also would like to thank @pkgmsu2000 for the name.
Click here to view the Dart Bible.

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
now stuck for the .org's convenience :) many and huge thanks to @un4givn85!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
@un4givn85 -

I'm getting ready to replace my OEM "Adaptive Bi-Xenon High Intensity Discharge" bulbs (with MOPAR #: L0000D3S, Sylvania #: D3S.BX, or Phillips #: 42302C1 D3S bulbs) ... and was wondering if you have access to the "MOPAR blessed" replacement procedures ... ?

NOTE: I know that the HID bulbs are easily accessible via the access panel in the fender-well:

2013+ Dodge Dart headlamp, DRL, & side marker bulb  access panel.jpg

... but I am a bit concerned about the proper sequence of steps required to ensure that no harm comes to my Dart's electrical / computer systems ... and/or bodily harm to me :)

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
@un4givn85 -

I'm getting ready to replace my OEM "Adaptive Bi-Xenon High Intensity Discharge" bulbs (with MOPAR #: L0000D3S, Sylvania #: D3S.BX, or Phillips #: 42302C1 D3S bulbs) ... and was wondering if you have access to the "MOPAR blessed" replacement procedures ... ?

NOTE: I know that the HID bulbs are easily accessible via access panels in the fender-wells ... but I am a bit concerned about the proper sequence of steps required to ensure that no harm comes to my Dart's electrical / computer systems ... and/or bodily harm to me :)
ill look into this tomorrow for you
DealerConnect is having some malfunctions this afternoon

edit: install for HID bulbs and ballasts added to the bible

·
Registered
320 Posts
Can you get a hold of the entertainment module removal guide. Might help out a lot of folks wanting to upgrade their sound systems.

Also, does the 13 have airbags in the rear seat like our 14, and 15? I didn't see air bag wiring addressed in the guide.

j

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
just took a look... if i missed them, i apologize...

Can you please add removal instructions (per dodge) for properly removing front and rear bumpers? i know that we have some good wiki threads on this, but would like to also have the technical instructions per dodge/chrysler in the bible :)

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
this weekend and Monday the 31st are last call for additions to the bible
i will no longer be working at the dealership and wont have access to goodies like i have in the bible now
i will continue to host what is in there as i see no reason not to
posting in here works or PMing me would be quicker

Can you get a hold of the entertainment module removal guide. Might help out a lot of folks wanting to upgrade their sound systems.

Also, does the 13 have airbags in the rear seat like our 14, and 15? I didn't see air bag wiring addressed in the guide.
i could not find anything on this earlier today
i will check again later when i look for what pkg is asking for
i do not know about the air bags

just took a look... if i missed them, i apologize...

Can you please add removal instructions (per dodge) for properly removing front and rear bumpers? i know that we have some good wiki threads on this, but would like to also have the technical instructions per dodge/chrysler in the bible :)
ill look for these this weekend or monday morning

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
I LOVE everyone involved in the making of the Dart bible!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I second the Rad removal.

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 25 Posts