Dodge Dart Forum banner

861 - 878 of 878 Posts

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Been watching the new History channel series Project Bluebook. Not particularly "great" because they make it into a bit of a soap opera format, but it reminds us all about how undeniable observations and close encounters 1 thru 3 have always been dismissed as some odd natural phenomenon. Personally, I believe that all of our various super nations (USA, Russia, China, etc) have information about who (what) is really keeping things "in check" from a nuclear destructive standpoint. We can (the nations) pretty much do what ever the heck we all want to do to ourselves - except for the big chitt. Not that it all makes a big difference in the everyday reality of the Earth's inhabitants. But there is, imho, a Governor in place. And the high-ups know it.
Have a great day, Y'all ! :eek:

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Now we have an image of a Black Hole, reportedly. Apparently, because some people "did the math" . I wonder if we ourselves can be speculated about with math , arriving at the end product? I also wonder if holographs can be precisely arrived at with math. And I wonder, then, if that's how the improbable/near impossible, is in fact arrived at. It's always bothered me a little. But less so if we can get close to the math.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
I GOT IT !
I finally figured out what's going on !
Everything is in the Cloud. Every Thing. It's a playback, of sorts. And it can be played forward, backward,linear from a point, etc. And it's been right under our nose all the time. Past , Present, Future, Infinity. All existing in the Cloud, or whatever you want to label it. Ether, Cosmos, whatever.
Amazing. So simple, but so vast and complex all the same. The degree to which we choose to interact with it , however, can be costly. We're best off riding the river in a secure flotation device.
Incredible.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Well I am shadow banned on Facebook, Youtube, all my local news station websites, all my local newpaper websites, and a few other video sharing sites. What did I get banned for? Telling the truth. Nobody likes to hear the truth.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Well I am shadow banned on Facebook, Youtube, all my local news station websites, all my local newpaper websites, and a few other video sharing sites. What did I get banned for? Telling the truth. Nobody likes to hear the truth.
You Sir, have no idea how what you said here relates to my experiences over the last few weeks. I am really feeling like a party of ONE in my local neighborhood. And I've lived here all my life. Creepy, actually.
Nobody likes to hear the truth. Wow. How true.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Anyone care to chime in about what it is that is being "disclosed" recently about the Navy sightings of "UFOs".
I'm sure whatever the explanation, it won't be ET's or anything exciting .
I'd just like to know if the UFOs are a result of man made activity (drones etc) or if there is something that is in fact not from our realm that is keeping an eye on anything powerfully destructive.
Like war ships or other Nuke sources.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Alien drone from another planet.

Alien says to his friends: "Hey guys, I'm gonna go mess with some Earth people today with my sweet drone I bought."

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Why can't the majority population of the Earth's Nations get a strong grip on the Illuminati ?
We were given so many cryptic pieces of info to the point where now the average Joe thinks that he is a beneficiary of this Global madness.
The late great Stanley Kubrick gave us some final thoughts on this mess with his last movie Eyes Wide Shut.
Why do you suppose we're largely powerless in this fight against debauchery and lawlessness ? Are all the law systems in place bought and paid for?

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Yeah... and Kubrick died about a week after the final editing of Eyes Wide Shut. I always thought that his 2001 movie would be the prophetic one. Turned out that it "was" only as far as the year on our calendar brought "Crazy War Mongering Apes To NY's Twin Towers" in 2001 . Whether or not we'll ever get one of our species to be transformed into a Star Child for the betterment of our kind is the question. Probably not.
But EWS is a New York Mansions Tale through and through. There seems to be alot "we don't get" even when it is right before our eyes. Open or shut. I'd go as far as to say that the whole sexual deviancy societies that exist , and have existed for centuries , are more the root cause of the worst ills of Mankind even above greed. But greed is the means to the end, so ......
The thing that really makes me puzzled is that the most intelligent scientists in history have proven that sexuality in general - let alone the perverse aspect of it - is a simple chemical process that loves to have it's flame fueled. In the same way certain drugs create a flame in need. So, I propose that if our kind is so F'd Up in such a simple,basic,chemical/physical way...... why not attempt repairs ? And not just this particular section of international Perv's throwing their money around. We all have seen how flawed our kind is just by reading the headlines of the last 50 years and more.
And anyone who thinks that the chemical reactions/pleasures are essential to procreation is just as damaged. We'd never run out of more people even if we became more Vulcan (Star Trek) like.
Seiously...

·
Registered
28 Posts
I tend to find myself neck-deep in a lot of the fun conspiracy theories out there, so let's start a thread!

Which topic first?

1. Moon Landing (and the moon itself)
2. The Sun
3. 9/11 (kind of a dead horse, but still interesting)
4. Saucer craft and existence of E.T.s
Bush did 9/11

861 - 878 of 878 Posts
About this Discussion
877 Replies
58 Participants
Seth2569
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing