Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 878 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tend to find myself neck-deep in a lot of the fun conspiracy theories out there, so let's start a thread!

Which topic first?

1. Moon Landing (and the moon itself)
2. The Sun
3. 9/11 (kind of a dead horse, but still interesting)
4. Saucer craft and existence of E.T.s

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I tend to find myself neck-deep in a lot of the fun conspiracy theories out there, so let's start a thread!

Which topic first?

2. The Sun
The moon landing is iffy on my part I think we've been there but when it was on TV they weren't really on the moon. 9/11 I'm leaning more towards the government that did it honestly. And aliens I absolutely think they are real

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts

Which topic first?

2. The Sun
Interesting... I guess I will need to brush up on a few... the Sun is new to me, as well as the Moon itself.

We all know that there is ET's and Saucer Craft out there and more than likely our government has a hand in all of this. I am sure they will never release any of this information to the general public since that would mean the end of all organized religions if and when we do get documents or a first hand encounter with an ET.

9/11 and I think the TWA Flight 800 are linked in some sort of way... not sure, but I certainly have dug my head into a lot of conspiracys in regards to Flight 800 back in the day for a few High School research topics.

I think another good conspiracy theory as well is the Creation of Diseases to control the population as well as the whole conspiracy of us actually having cures for all of the disease out there, but the New World Order and or the Illuminati are controlling those as well. But the NWO and the Illuminati are topics all by themselves as well.

thanks @LuckyJayRRM great topic and I look forward to this :)

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got a lot of my info on 9/11 from one of the best pilots in the world, John Lear, 17 world records and the only person to ever get all 22 FAA certifications. Same as when you want to learn about driving cars, you talk to the best driver.

You can look up John's thoughts on 9/11, that topic would take up too many pages :)

I've been studying the moon for a good 10 years, and it is mind blowing how far the truth is from what our school books say. And as crazy as the moon is, I found the sun to be much more complicated and insane.

All the current Main Theories on the moon can already be proved incorrect. We've tested moon rocks brought back from probes, the rocks tested out to be older than the Earth, and the dust underneath them was older than that. So all the theories about the moon first being part of the earth and breaking off are out the window. Same for the theory that the moon and earth formed at the same time. One theory left, that the earth captured the moon with it's gravitational field. Problem with that is the moon is waaaaaaaay too large, and has a near perfect circular orbit. If it was captured, it'd have an elliptical orbit. Also the moon is largely cavernous, almost considered hollow. the most dense material is on the outside of the moon, not the center. It rings like a bell when it is struck.

As crazy as it sounds. the moon was MADE and placed in it's current location, and IS and always has been inhabited. I've seen the pics from before 1970 (the year NAZA decided to photoshop EVERYTHING). Huge cities, ruins, mining operations, vehicles that leave tracks behind them, old, very old craft that have been left behind, etc

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How can we have a discussion about conspiracies without mentioning JFK?
There is a guy who came out last week, he's selling unseen footage of the JFK shooting, and says it shows the second shooter, highest bidder gets it!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
What about Global warming...?
i think that'd be interesting to discuss!

AS for the moon I couldn't agree more Jay. It had to be made in it's place. Which assists in the existence of a creator.

But the sun? What about it? The closer theory? (I'm not sure what it's called) but where the sun gradually gets closer and closer to earth?

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Global Warming is just the Earth going through it's natural cycle. Can make all the hubbub about humans are causing it. But it's not the case. And to prevent it? Not likely, it's hard to fight against Mother Earth herself.

The moon had to have been made, and towed into it's current orbit.

The sun is NOT a huge nuclear reactor, it is NOT a huge ball of fire, burning down to it's core. It's an electromagnetic sphere. It gives off an electromagnetic wave that interacts with each planets atmosphere. Planets aren't warmed by direct heat from the sun, Mercury is not hot enough to boil lead, and Neptune isn't below freezing. It all depends on how the sun reacts with that planets atmosphere. Once you get out of our atmosphere the sun would almost disappear, it'd only look like a little white ball. Not glowing fire.

·
Registered
840 Posts
I believe in aliens 100% seen too many things and heard too many stories that have convinced me. Moon is the moon lol and I don't think 9/11 was a conspiracy, I think it was a legitimate terrorist attack

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
This is a "show your crazy" thread! Lol.

1. Moon Landing (and the moon itself): I think there is a chance that the moon landing was faked. I don't know for sure, but broadcasting from the moon to every TV in America seems unlikely. The moon, itself, was probably formed when the earth was forming. Built and towed into place seems unlikely.

2. The Sun: Not sure this is a conspiracy.

3. 9/11 (kind of a dead horse, but still interesting): this could border on a very heated political discussion.

4. Saucer craft and existence of E.T.s: Simply, life on other planets exists. We. Are. Not. Alone....but we are probably being left alone..............for now ;)

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Global Warming is just the Earth going through it's natural cycle. Can make all the hubbub about humans are causing it. But it's not the case. And to prevent it? Not likely, it's hard to fight against Mother Earth herself.
It's the acceleration that's the concern. Death is part of a life cycle too, but I wouldn't recommend smoking.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is a "show your crazy" thread! Lol.

YES!

1. Moon Landing (and the moon itself): I think there is a chance that the moon landing was faked. I don't know for sure, but broadcasting from the moon to every TV in America seems unlikely. The moon, itself, was probably formed when the earth was forming. Built and towed into place seems unlikely.

As highly unlikely as it can seem, it's the only theory not full of holes. Moon is much older than the Earth, couldn't have formed at the same time.

2. The Sun: Not sure this is a conspiracy.
Conspiracy as in it's not what we're taught. This is only the beginning of the Sun. The sun also "births" planets, and has been quite active at it over the last few years. The sun is more of a gateway than a ball of fire. Really cool stuff. Pari Spolter has a great book she wrote

3. 9/11 (kind of a dead horse, but still interesting): this could border on a very heated political discussion.
Agreed! Haha, I stand firm on the fact that ZERO planes hit any building, nor crashed into a field.

4. Saucer craft and existence of E.T.s: Simply, life on other planets exists. We. Are. Not. Alone....but we are probably being left alone..............for now ;)
Very much real, and have been a part of this planet for millions of years. Just new to us, well some of us. I have a lot of friends that have seen them in person, and my GF and I are planning a trip to go see them flying. Can't wait! Also Bob Lazar worked at S4 reverse engineering the propulsion system on one type of saucer craft. He made my pal John a half-scale model of how the propulsion system works. I've checked it out, we even made a video of it. It's so simple it's brilliant! But is powered by Element 115, which we don't have here on Earth naturally, and we've only been able to make a few atoms of it. We were secretly given 500lbs of the stuff (from where I don't know). We used Los Alamos to machine it. Bob brought a piece of 115 to John's house and they did tests, on video, of it, to prove it was 115. Hard to ignore something that doesn't exist, but is right in front of you!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here's the video of John and I talking about the AntiMatter engine on the craft

Bob actually took John out to a mountain top 25 years ago to watch the secret base (S4) test fly the craft. After John went, several others went, same day, same time, they all saw it.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We don't have enough hard data from the last few thousand years to look at specific details about how fast things like that happen. It's safe to say you can argue both sides of the coin, and you'll be right both times

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
We don't have enough hard data from the last few thousand years to look at specific details about how fast things like that happen. It's safe to say you can argue both sides of the coin, and you'll be right both times
Not sure how we can have enough data to say the moon is older than the earth, but not enough data to study climate trends. The geo testing would be very similar.

1 - 20 of 878 Posts
About this Discussion
877 Replies
58 Participants
Seth2569
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing