Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time know if you need the donor car Vin# to do this. I can get a TFT screen at a great price but the seller doesn't have the donor cars vin. He bought it and never installed it before he traded his dart in. Any info would help greAtly.

· Registered
85 Posts
Yes it would. Right now fixing the odometer is the only problem we have with this mod. And, I at least, haven't been able to find a place to get it fixed. Called a few places and they don't have the software to update to the correct mileage.

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so far everything is going As planned. My (new)TFT cluster has been sent out for its mileage adjustment. Should be back in a few days. 6 button evic switch already installed

Total for my upgrade will be

TFT cluster $55 plus shipping of
$20
6 button evic $35
Mileage fix. $150 plus shipping and return
$17
Total. $277
I'm at 15,105k. There setting it for 15,600k. Once it's installed I have been quoted. $56. For the proxy alignment.
And while I'm at it. I'm going to also do my RB 5 install for my Nav. Got that deck last year for $250. So not bad all in all for under $600. I'll post video hopefully of the TFT install

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.