Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Dodge Dart GT
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else noticed Syked now offers a custom tuning package for the Dart? I'm fairly new to the forum and haven't posted until now. However I have been down quite a few threads a number of times and one thing that has been a big deal is tuning. I picked up a 2.4 tune from Syked a few months ago (still not installed) and found my self checking there website from time to time. Well one night I noticed there was something new under the Dart section of the Syked performance website. The 2.4 tuning package. Could custom tuning be another win for the Dart? What do you guys think?

Link for ya:

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Has anyone else noticed Syked now offers a custom tuning package for the Dart? I'm fairly new to the forum and haven't posted until now. However I have been down quite a few threads a number of times and one thing that has been a big deal is tuning. I picked up a 2.4 tune from Syked a few months ago (still not installed) and found my self checking there website from time to time. Well one night I noticed there was something new under the Dart section of the Syked performance website. The 2.4 tuning package. Could custom tuning be another win for the Dart? What do you guys think?

Link for ya:
It sounds like you have the ability to customize it for your particular Dart and whatever mods are installed. The tune you bought is just a generic off the shelf tune and cannot be modified.

This is great news!

·
Registered
2014 Dodge Dart GT
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, I knew that. I'm just not a great writer. The tune I originally got from them was just the tuned ecu. Still haven't gotten around to putting it in but hopefully soon. 🤗

·
Registered
2015 SXT Vitaman C
89 Posts
There website isnt working, what did it cost? Does one send them there current unit and they do there thing or is it a pre programmed unit?

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
There website isnt working, what did it cost? Does one send them there current unit and they do there thing or is it a pre programmed unit?
There was an option to send your OEM ECU to be reprogrammed or purchase a separate, tuned, ECU for $100 (or $150?) more. I went for the separate tuned ECU and glad I did because I need my OEM ECU installed to pass Massachusetts Annual state inspection.

I had the OEM ECU on for the past month (had to get the ECU ready to test and just got lazy and waited to last minute to get test done) and it made me really appreciate how well the car runs with the Syked tune. More power, more torque, just more oomph and get up and go. It really brings out the best of all of the other Mods I installed.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 dodge dart sxt rallye
33 Posts
Did syked ecu close been under maintenance not responding do emails either...?

·
Registered
2015 SXT Vitaman C
89 Posts
I wondered as well. I do know the EPA has been hammering and fining shops selling reprogrammed ecu-s hard and fast. I wont comment past that but folks need to get there parts as they can as things are changing.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well crap i was hoping to find out about that custom tune suite thing just finished everything on my dart for nitrous hopefully going up against the speed limiter won't hurt my engine too bad

·
Registered
2015 SXT Vitaman C
89 Posts
Im not sure that is the case with "THIS" company.... id bet if you hunt around a bit you will find a contact email or # for them.

I have a "Friend" looking into things for the dart ecm, a person who would be in the know and have the right equipment or even access to some made for testing.

You motor has a limiter for a reason. In my bracket car Ive had to use the limiter to get out of tough spots from time to time and never hurt things related to that. The rev limiter is good to let you think and sort out the next move at times.

Are you trying a controller to ramp it? Id bet it would possibly adjust to the hit better if it was ramped.

Are you using just one dry nozzle or a fuel and no2? Id bet its a dry, I buy a lot of nitrous stuff off CL from the tuner crowd that have one good hit and poof..... I buy it up for pennies and 90% of them guys use a single dry shot.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm using the nx plate system for the 2.0 on the 2.4 I believe it's a wet system been raining all day lol so just sat out in the car color coding the wiring my brilliant self used all 18 gauge blue wire since it was my first wiring job very bad idea lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts