Dodge Dart Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Have not had a real chance to open it up good. Still no highway time. Working from home and only trips to grocery store and Home Depot. Seems that is where everyone else goes as well, so always stuck behind someone. However, good to have some home projects while in "quarantine lite".

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
381 Posts
Haha, yeah. Here's the thing. If I edit my signature, it will only allow a single URL. So I leave it with the dead link to an image. Also, having nowhere to go and nothing to do but stay home and work for the past 4 days is not making me smile.
Being home for the last 4 days is why I'm borderline trolling. I'm bored out of my mind right now...the worst part? I started the week off with a major cold which everyone seems to think I have it, but I'm almost back to normal.

I doubt anyone is going to want to setup an on site appointment though even if I resume normal operations next week.

Anyway Final fantasy 15 has kept me somewhat occupied when I'm not working remotely...

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Being home for the last 4 days is why I'm borderline trolling. I'm bored out of my mind right now...the worst part? I started the week off with a major cold which everyone seems to think I have it, but I'm almost back to normal.

I doubt anyone is going to want to setup an on site appointment though even if I resume normal operations next week.

Anyway Final fantasy 15 has kept me somewhat occupied when I'm not working remotely...
I work the majority of my time from home now, so that part is not new to me. However, my son's work has closed down for now, my daughter's school is closed and my wife works at another school which is closed. It is hard to work when I know everyone else is upstairs. It's like in working on a weekend.

However, half of my work day is just spent in meetings on how to have company's locations go to a reduced essential staff, what services will be offered and how to make customers and all departments aware of changes. Fun stuff.

·
Premium Member
6,113 Posts
I work the majority of my time from home now, so that part is not new to me. However, my son's work has closed down for now, my daughter's school is closed and my wife works at another school which is closed. It is hard to work when I know everyone else is upstairs. It's like in working on a weekend.

However, half of my work day is just spent in meetings on how to have company's locations go to a reduced essential staff, what services will be offered and how to make customers and all departments aware of changes. Fun stuff.

Oh yeah, it's great, my daughter had to be out of her dorm at college by tomorrow at 3pm. She found out this afternoon. Just got back from a 4-hour round trip plus 2 hours of packing and loading the vehicles (my younger daughter brought the Dart and I drove my Grand Caravan). I feel especially bad for international students who literally have nowhere to go. This is what the college president had to say on a call with all the students regarding possible extensions: "Well, you'll just have to solve that problem, won't you?"

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yeah found out Friday, I'm working from home for the next 3+ weeks...both my wife and I (we work for the same company). We're on lock down pretty tight here, so no going out unless it's essential. A lot luckier than a lot of people going through this...so can't complain. Once again going over another list of "to do's" for the Dart this driving season. ECU tune will be part of it. To comment from before with gas mileage…with the GLH and the Shelby Z...you get great mileage until you start getting into the loud pedal (BOOST!!), but as stated you grin ear-to-ear every time :)!! Got registered with Syked and trying to start a dialog w/them (Kevin??) about detailing what I've done to the car to see if I can get the tune tailored a little more to the mods. If that goes well, might see what they can do for my '09 Dakota w/ the 4.7 V8.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts