41 - 60 of 788 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
love it

·
Registered
371 Posts
Hey Suzq044, you think you could do a white Rallye with the hyperblack wheels? That'd be super helpful and an awesome photo haha

·
Registered
530 Posts
Wow suz! These renderings are amazing! lots of great ideas. This just reinforces that fact that the possibilites are limitless with dart customization!

·
Premium Member
13,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #52 (Edited)

black version of the stripe/painted wheels.

Please keep in mind, I am not tire-rack, and cannot do a ton of wheel requests. They tend to be hard to do because both the base image (dart) and donor image (whatever other pic on Google) has to be at nearly the same angle, so as to not make the wheels appear flat & in order for the car to retain its brakes.

·
Premium Member
13,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
lol - that color might not be entirely accurate, it was originally a Red Rallye..

·
Registered
371 Posts
[img removed]

black version of the stripe/painted wheels.

Please keep in mind, I am not tire-rack, and cannot do a ton of wheel requests. They tend to be hard to do because both the base image (dart) and donor image (whatever other pic on Google) has to be at nearly the same angle, so as to not make the wheels appear flat & in order for the car to retain its brakes.
It's actually very close to what the blue looks like. I uploaded pics in a thread of a blue one I saw so you can compare it.

·
Premium Member
13,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
You're right - not MUCH difference, but the actual color is quite a bit richer in tone, than what I could achieve here.

·
Registered
915 Posts
suzi,

Could you do a side shot of a True Blue Limited with one of the Mopar side strobe stripes in white?

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
I was wondering if you could photoshop some carbon fiber vinyl on my car, the area that is black on the Rallye. Please feel free to use any pic in my photo album. Just wondering what it would look like before I decide to do it.

41 - 60 of 788 Posts