Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
Need some help or assistance... What is the most perfect options package that can be ordered for the Dart, either right now or after the others are released!!! i want to weigh my options right now and be one of the first people in Korea to own the new Dart...

·
Registered
753 Posts
There are a lot of different configurations, apparently 100,000+. It really comes down to what you want personally and what you can pay for. But what you like and I like may not be the same thing. For example I am not a big fan on the chrome and bright wheels on the Limited package but I do like the TFT screen and leather seats. I opted for a Rallye which neither of these are available with. I decided I didn't "need" the TFT or the leather but I did get make sure I got the premium audio, uconnect and Sirus. The 1.4L and hyperblack wheels where my must haves. But again for my own personal wants which were mpg and I wanted the wheels to complete the Rallye look with the bright Citrus Peel color. I think if you read through this forum you will see some good opinions on the options available. I will add my only regret is that mine does not have the racetrack tail light and it is only a $225 option from the factory. To add it now will cost me at least $355. I will be adding it but I am planning on waiting to see what aftermarket products come out with.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jojo,
Many thanx for the insight... I guess it all boils down to, what I want and am willing to pay for!!!!

·
Banned
2,521 Posts
I guess it would be easier if you gave us a price range. On the other hand, what someone may like you may think is useless to you. The best thing is to go down to your dealer and play with one, if you don't drive it. Most would want the 8.4" touchscreen, but its not for everyone. Some people don't care for all the bells and whistles...they just want a good economical vehicle to get from from point a to point b.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gonna be kind of hard to go to a dealership here......All Dodge cars, trucks along with Ford are all sold through the Army/ Air Force Exchange Service Car sales... i actually asked the guys yesterday about the Dart and they looked at me like I was a unicorn....The guys that they have working for them no absolutely nothing about cars...All are contractors worried about commision.... But still plan on getting one!!!! And I educated the dumbass that was trying to help me.....Mostly all they order for sale here to be sold on the lot are either the basic models or the popular options models and then charge a premium..... I think I'm going to go for the SRT once it finally gets relaesed and made available for custom order.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts