Dodge Dart Forum banner

Sti spoiler?

20K views 26 replies 17 participants last post by  Buffex 
#1 ·
Has anyone thought about or put on a subaru sti spoiler on there dart any ideas how this would look did a dry fit with a junkyard one and it looked pretty good besides the paint

#3 ·
Photos?

#10 ·
#17 ·
If there are anymore photos with the STi spoiler, I need to see them. Angles and brightness are rough on the ones in here already. I love the STi, but hate the spoiler... EXCEPT on the Dart, good lord.

#20 · (Edited)
Surprisingly, reluctantly....That Subaru spoiler is actually the best looking spoiler i've seen on a Dart. It's weird to even say that. LOL

I'm taking my time looking. I may never do a spoiler. I'm also interestd in a sweet/correct looking rear window spoiler...

#21 · (Edited by Moderator)
It sits flush enough a little gap but that's expected I have it glued on and used 3m double sided tape was to scared to drill into my trunk and yes the trunk opens all the way total price was 100 dollars for the spoiler and 200 to get it painted gloss black at maaco with a 2 year warranty so 300 total not bad

Me too!!! Im trying to see if i can find a way to modify a evo or another sti rear window spoiler to make it work I also want to find a gt hood and throw it on see how it looks

#23 ·
I could be convinced to do this, however ive seen plenty of spoiler ripped off that are just stuck on with 2 sided tape. Though sometimes they hold just as well as bolts. Let me know how it hold up over the next few weeks, i may be in the market for adding a spoiler around then. Also friendly advice, rotate your pictures and take more of them, we all love pics

#25 ·
Very Nice! I'm getting my STI spoiler put on this week, I'll make sure to share some pics. My body guy was hesitant at first about how it'd fit until I showed him pics of others that had it mounted. I'm getting a lot of flack from friends and family about it, I think it looks badass. Certain spoilers and car combinations look dumb, but this one really makes a statement and looks like it goes well with the car. I wasn't about to spend $150 on a low profile spoiler that more or less looked like it should be on the back of a Saturn Ion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.