Dodge Dart Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
The black paint is probably the only way to make that body look good.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
The black paint is probably the only way to make that body look good.
Yep, thanks just a pain to keep clean :)

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
@millerracing Overall, I like it alot! The spoiler is still on the fence for me though. If you are going for the Hellcat name I would suggest a similar wing like the one on the Charger Hellcat. Just a slight lip. What do you think?
2015-dodge-charger-hellcat-hennessey-hpe-800-rear-three-quarter.jpg

I can see you put quite a bit of work into your Dart and it looks great!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
@millerracing Overall, I like it alot! The spoiler is still on the fence for me though. If you are going for the Hellcat name I would suggest a similar wing like the one on the Charger Hellcat. Just a slight lip. What do you think?
View attachment 57971

I can see you put quite a bit of work into your Dart and it looks great!
Thanks, Great Idea, I do like it but now got some holes drilled in the trunk lid. One reason is that I sold my old srt4 and it came off of it and it reminds me how much fun I had in that car. The wife wanted a automatic transmission so had to get rid of it :(

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Base coat, clear coat. Automotive paint

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Thanks, i really wanted a srt4 dart after my old neon srt4, well see if dodge makes a attempt again. You could not beat the srt4 power, 26 - 32 mpg, plenty of room. The dart is just lacking the power mainly, but cant complain about the 40 plus mpg.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
23 Participants
dartn2it
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing