Dodge Dart Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
The black paint is probably the only way to make that body look good.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
The black paint is probably the only way to make that body look good.
Yep, thanks just a pain to keep clean :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
@millerracing Overall, I like it alot! The spoiler is still on the fence for me though. If you are going for the Hellcat name I would suggest a similar wing like the one on the Charger Hellcat. Just a slight lip. What do you think?
View attachment 57971

I can see you put quite a bit of work into your Dart and it looks great!
Thanks, Great Idea, I do like it but now got some holes drilled in the trunk lid. One reason is that I sold my old srt4 and it came off of it and it reminds me how much fun I had in that car. The wife wanted a automatic transmission so had to get rid of it :(

Reactions: Killraven

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Base coat, clear coat. Automotive paint

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Thanks, i really wanted a srt4 dart after my old neon srt4, well see if dodge makes a attempt again. You could not beat the srt4 power, 26 - 32 mpg, plenty of room. The dart is just lacking the power mainly, but cant complain about the 40 plus mpg.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m doing something like this to mine but it’s going to have a demon lip on the back and the “hellcat” bumper they sell for the dart and the “ hellcat hood” as well car looks good although I would make my badges and caliber covers red still looks good though

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m doing something like this to mine but it’s going to have a demon lip on the back and the “hellcat” bumper they sell for the dart and the “ hellcat hood” as well car looks good although I would make my badges and caliber covers red still looks good though
I’m a little late to the show everyone’s already gone

21 - 34 of 34 Posts