1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
153 Posts
I doubt the real SRT will be offered with an auto. I'm interested, performance-wise, what you will do to make it an SRT. It's definitely a sweet looking Dart either way.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What are you going to do to make it an SRT ?
Just made it look and sound like one. Just put on the stripe, air intake, green underbody neons, blow off valve, off road exhaust, painted the calipers, painted the engine cover, more upgrades in the future. Been busy this weekend but can finally take a break!!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, that's why I put the SRT badge on the front Grille :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It does not have the power like my old neon srt4, but I love the gas mileage this one has!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well going to try this again, ordered some parts and going to make what I can create closest on an srt dart. Since we still have not seen any pictures yet but like to have fun changing the look of the car ;)

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
Well going to try this again, ordered some parts and going to make what I can create closest on an srt dart. Since we still have not seen any pictures yet but like to have fun changing the look of the car ;)

"Five key benchmarks must be met before a vehicle can wear the SRT badge. Awe-inspiring powertrain, outstanding ride, handling and capability, benchmark braking, an aggressive and functional exterior and a race-inspired and high-performance interior are the hallmarks of an SRT vehicle"

I'm looking forward to seeing your progress, especially the awe inspiring powertrain...

·
Premium Member
13,037 Posts
Deleted some posts that are not from the OP, using this build thread to show their own build. A bit rude if you ask me.

Also removed the posts where people thought it was necessary to define SRT, after the OP said it's visual mods for now. I'm sorry you disagree with what he's doing, but it's not your car.

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
"Five key benchmarks must be met before a vehicle can wear the SRT badge. Awe-inspiring powertrain, outstanding ride, handling and capability, benchmark braking, an aggressive and functional exterior and a race-inspired and high-performance interior are the hallmarks of an SRT vehicle"

I'm looking forward to seeing your progress, especially the awe inspiring powertrain...
Not really sure a race inspired interior is necessary for an SRT vehicle. Visual upgrades maybe, but SRT is usually go and stop upgrades. I thinks maybe he's looking at an R/T upgrade.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That gives me an idea, is it possible the get iron on srt patches like you put on clothes to put on the seat backs?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
DSC00205_zpsck6avyre.jpg DSC00209_zps0z6mvwcr.jpg
Well got this thing looking mean now. I plan on taking it to a local cars & coffee in the morning and hope I get some thumbs up!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
23 Participants
dartn2it
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing