Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Beautiful exhaust tips :)
Thanks man.

Okay where did you get the battery cover?! lol Looks good :) And how did your carbon fiber pieces come out so nice? Unless they are real carbon fiber :eek: Or are they hydro dipped?
I built the battery cover and my neighbor helped me do a real carbon fiber overlays of all 3 pcs (rad cover, batter cover and eng cover)

·
Premium Member
2,199 Posts
I'm sure there are other people on the forum that know the components of your dash, I am not one of them. Can you explain what aftermarket components make up your dash?
I would describe your exterior mods as looking, professional and understated as opposed to 'in your face'.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm sure there are other people on the forum that know the components of your dash, I am not one of them. Can you explain what aftermarket components make up your dash?
I would describe your exterior mods as looking, professional and understated as opposed to 'in your face'.
Sure man, I used the blue piping/welting that I bought off of ebay for all the trim, steering badge (along with all exterior badges) are custom made by Mike at SRTbadges on facebook. The electronics are: below the radio is a Nexus 7 android pad, it is connected via Bluetooth to the OBDII port and runs all my gauges and etc thru it. The ipad is used for music, video or picture slideshow at Car Shows, It is the only time I really put it in the car. And since I am running 45 profile 18's instead of 40 profile, my speedo is off by about 4 mph, so I put my portable GPC right over the speedo and use the GPS speed in the GPS or on the Nexus to get accurate mph.

·
Registered
77 Posts
@T-Rex I must say in my opinion you have the best looking dart on the forum! If I planned on keeping me Dart long term then I would definitely try to style mine after yours. Keep up the good work :cool2:

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@T-Rex I must say in my opinion you have the best looking dart on the forum! If I planned on keeping me Dart long term then I would definitely try to style mine after yours. Keep up the good work :cool2:
Thanks man, I appreciate that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
8 Participants
T-Rex
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing