Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can I tell what version of the... car software? I'm running? Dealer said they flashed but I have reasons to believe they didn't.

Where can I get information on the different updates? Should I be wary of certain updates and not have them flashed?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, as computer updates go, sometimes something else goes awry, lol. :)

Is there a Chrysler or Dodge website listing these updates? I have a feeling the service guys at my dealership are lazy. They said they flashed it when I had it in for them to lazily not do anything about my AutoStick problem, but it didn't show up on my receipt. I'd like to be able to go in and say "It should be this version, now show me what it says."

Thanks for the response. :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fun. I guess it might help to read this thread, sorry for cross post, but it relates.

My service rep pretty much thought I was a retard the entire time till I test drove with the tranny guy. And then, to top it off, my receipt says "Test Drove Vehicle. Performed Test Drive And Found System Is Working As Designed." But it's not. No mention of a flash or anything. Anyway, I'm gonna find a way to take it apart, I swear I know exactly what's wrong with it, just need to get the leather off the stick to see inside. ;)

Thanks for the info and advice jelli :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.