Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried searching to see if anyone has tried to put some Skar RPX69 speakers in the front doors, to see if they would fit. Well I figured i could be the guinea pig and sure enough, they fit perfect. Just for future reference to anyone who wonders. They also sound amazing compared to stock. Might replace the rear door speakers with some as well.
20200629_201153.jpg
20200629_203416.jpg
20200629_201314.jpg

·
Registered
51 Posts
^^^^^Nice bro! Made in Mexico cheap ass stock speakers are junk. Glad you like the sound. I just got Infinity Primus 6x9s installed all around in my Aero. And they sound great!

·
Registered
390 Posts
No

·
Registered
4 Posts
Maybe I will try changing mine out. I have the mid-range turned all the way up and it still sounds like it is turned low. Bass is ok. I have always wondered if there was a way to program the radio so it limits the range of the different ranges.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe I will try changing mine out. I have the mid-range turned all the way up and it still sounds like it is turned low. Bass is ok. I have always wondered if there was a way to program the radio so it limits the range of the different ranges.
Tbh I always found my stock speakers had good bass. They kinda built the door into a box for the speakers, sealed it off and everything, pretty smart. However the mids always seem pretty middle of the road so I never messed with them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts