Dodge Dart Forum banner
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,037 Posts
As a Reminder to Users, Please PM questions about parts you are interested in, etc.
Do not Quote & Post them here. This is a non-discussion Thread; thank you.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Car Show this weekend! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Mid-size car

Reactions: Pretty Boy Floyd

·
Registered
105 Posts
New to the board and figured this would be as good a place as any to have my first post! Traded in my 2012 Chrysler 200 Touring for a brand new 2014 Dart Aero, yes, it's March 2015 and my Dart is a left over that I got a smokin' deal on!

Still a baby at 3 days old, this is just my stock leftover 2014 Dart Aero with only 400 miles on the clock:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Family car

I plan on a bunch of appearance mods, nothing too drastic though. Window tint, some carbon fiber details in and out, blackout headlights and wheels, a rally stripe and custom Dart logo's I'm having my wife cut out for me on her Silhouette Cameo. The only performance mods I plan are a new cold air intake and strut stiffener. Nothing drastic, too many other responsibilities to worry about ;)

·
Registered
497 Posts
My 2013 Aero camping this weekend. Bought a Thule rack to haul the bicycles. On our 400 mile trip over western New Mexico mountainous roads, still got more than 34 mpg with a car full of gear, and wife and kid...the car was full! I still love my Aero!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Transport Luxury vehicle

Reactions: pkgmsu2000
41 - 60 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.