Dodge Dart Forum banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
cmon guys, can I use astubby antenna from ebay 3 inch one, what about GPS? I'm not listening XM anyway, just curious about GPS....

·
Registered
38 Posts
cmon guys, can I use astubby antenna from ebay 3 inch one, what about GPS? I'm not listening XM anyway, just curious about GPS....
I had one lying around from my camaro and threw it on no issue. It doesn't affect gps since its a different antenna but radio quality dropped a little...but honestly don't even listen to the radio

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Yeah, I think those cheap ones on ebay are really just for cosmetic purposes only. If you like FM (DC 101!) radio you'll def hear a drop in sound quality, that's why I went with the visual logic antenna.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Agreeed, I put my Shark fin on over Christmas... It was my give to me that my wife gave me.. you know what i mean.. LOL
Looks so much better, now i need mud guards, and some painting done.. SOON !!! One thing at a time.

Mike
I plain getting my dart painted also

·
Registered
1,569 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
what are the measurements of the shark fin antenna? Does it look similar in size and shape to a BMW's?

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
what are the measurements of the shark fin antenna? Does it look similar in size and shape to a BMW's?
it's quite large. Prob from my wrist to end of fingers

·
Registered
1,569 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Looks the same as BMWs

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
I can't decide if I want this or just go with a "shorty" antenna like we have now?? :question:
shark fin personally. I wouldn't go back. A smaller shark fun would be nice

-pitajr

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Amazon.com VG sold by juiced hybrid color matched

21 - 40 of 58 Posts