Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Four 18” x 7.5” Gloss Black 5-Spoke Aluminum Wheels by Mopar with Dodge Centre Cap
(Bolt pattern: 5 x 110mm; Centrebore: 65.1mm; Offset: +46mm)

together with:

Four Avid S34NV Tires by Yokohama
(Size: 225/40R18)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Asking price? And btw you need to have your username & date showing on for sale pictures.. :/

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Price is negotiable. Do you mean I actually have to put my username and date on the pictures? How is that done?

Re-take the photos, unfortunately. With a usually handwritten username and date on a piece of paper within the frame of the picture, legibly. Look over other for sale posts for reference. It's a rule I believe because it keeps away people posting stuff that they don't actually have in their hands (can't say for sure why, I'm not a moderator).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Re-take the photos, unfortunately. With a usually handwritten username and date on a piece of paper within the frame of the picture, legibly. Look over other for sale posts for reference. It's a rule I believe because it keeps away people posting stuff that they don't actually have in their hands (can't say for sure why, I'm not a moderator).
Thanks for the info. I hope to do this tomorrow.

·
Registered
103 Posts
any price range in particular you asking? been wainting to go to the 18s and these fit the color scheme im wanting

1 - 9 of 9 Posts