Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2015 GT suddenly displayed an alert to service the tpms system on the dash with red dashes in the four spots for the tire pressure.
I had just gotten off the highway and it popped up.
How do you reset this?
Tire pressures are fine.

·
Super Moderator
4,899 Posts
New sensors or RFHM will be costly so solve the problem forever and disable TPMS with alfaObd. Check pressure the old fashioned way with a tire gauge.

Reactions: sykozis

·
Registered
857 Posts
My 2015 GT suddenly displayed an alert to service the tpms system on the dash with red dashes in the four spots for the tire pressure.
I had just gotten off the highway and it popped up.
How do you reset this?
Tire pressures are fine.
If you have a Les Schwab near you sometimes they will come out to your car for free with their TPMS tool to see if the sensors in each wheel are broadcasting. I had that issue before and it was just a bad sensor.

·
Super Moderator
4,899 Posts
Is this alfaObd a device that allows any codes to be cleared? Or does it override them somehow?
The alfaOBD app together with an android device and the OBDLinkMX+ does just about everything the dealer Witech can do. It scans all the modules for fault codes, lets you clear codes, lets you manually work things like the fuel pump, lets you program fobs, lets you disable TPMS, and does the PROXI configuration. It works with all newer FCA vehicles as well as the Dart.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts