Dodge Dart Forum banner
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
2015 dodge dart sxt rallye
46 Posts
Kess and ktag from alientech, my bad they seem to be a pretty big tuning company. Their kess obd gets cloned and sold on ebay and stuff

·
Registered
46 Posts
And I'm behind schedule on going to get my tank filled. Last few days have been dumb and I made it worse thinking I should do my brake pads in 80° weather with the humidity at 95. While sick a few days ago, let's just say I have a new wheel hub assembly now lol. The only nos fill station I'm aware of in my whole state is only open mon-fri so I'm planning on going tomorrow morning like right as they open so I won't run into any more problems lol.

·
Registered
46 Posts
nitrous isnt sold in delaware T.T exept 3 hours away. while i debate doing that awful drive im wanting to redo some of the wiring from the engine bay and instead of running it through the side of the hood too the drivers side door i was hoping somebody might have installed an aftermarket gauge and would know a good place to run my rpm/tps switch through the firewall so i can not have it in my door with wires always being crushed on accident. i have a wire going to my 4th ignition coil for a tach signal the relay is in the fues box so im hoping somewhere behind the throttle body so i might be able to avoid extra wiring its my least favorite part.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey am I allowed to post a video of my 2.4 on a 125 shot of nitrous if its on a back road and not at the track I live in Delaware and we have no laws against any engine modification so its legal just can't be to loud lol

·
Registered
46 Posts
Has anyone on this post actually decide and commit to the nitrous install? Or am I first person running nos on a 2.4 ever...?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Well damn lol I lied to nx I thought I was the first I bet I'm the first with the nx plate system though here the video

81 - 88 of 88 Posts