·
Super Moderator
5,811 Posts
Is there any kit for the 2.4? I only see 1.4 and 2.0
2.0 kit will fit for the 2.4's... same basic principals

·
Registered
203 Posts
So I'm still toying around with the idea of adding this in the back of my head everyday lol. Are limiters a problem in every engine model? How exactly do you raise them? This and the additional cost of install is what's really stopping me :/.

·
Registered
2015 dodge dart sxt rallye
46 Posts
So just finished reading through this entire post. I know I'm a few years late to the party anyone ever get the nx kit installed on the 2.0 or 2.4? If not I'll be installing the kit tomorrow after I change out my brake rotors and post how my 2.4 reacts hope to have it go well.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Dart rallye/auto/muffler delete
3 Posts
So just finished reading through this entire post. I know I'm a few years late to the party anyone ever get the nx kit installed on the 2.0 or 2.4? If not I'll be installing the kit tomorrow after I change out my brake rotors and post how my 2.4 reacts hope to have it go well.
I have a 2.4 and have been hoping somebody does it cause I want to do it on my 2.4 so I’m here for your progress man!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have a 2.4 and have been hoping somebody does it cause I want to do it on my 2.4 so I’m here for your progress man!
Slow progress lol sorry I doing brakes rest so I know I can stop just incase and It's been raining none stop for 3 days I'm working just slowly she's on 4 jack stands.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just finished mounting my efi nos bottle to my trunk. Sorry I didn't take many pictures. 😅I'm gonna run a camera tomorrow or later today and screen shot the progress and sorta kinda instructions. But we will finally know how it works.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey guys sorry it's taking so long I've got everything finally routed line wise just have to do the plate and fuel lines but I'm running into a cylinder 1 misfire problem I'm about to switch out my old spark plugs hopefully well be back on track after that.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Update tomorrow should be the day i get the nitrous plate on and connect the fuel line ran into a problem with hardware. To short for both 2.4 Throttle body and nos plate. Ive found 2 inch hex bolts that should work need to go buy two more tomorrow orr find a closer match threading wise.
Wood Cylinder Household hardware Font Art Motor vehicle Fluid Automotive lighting Gas Automotive tire

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ladies and gentlemen it's not pretty but it's fully wired and functional I'm sorry it took so long I am set to go finally fill my nitrous bottle tomorrow.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Dart rallye/auto/muffler delete
3 Posts
Ladies and gentlemen it's not pretty but it's fully wired and functional I'm sorry it took so long I am set to go finally fill my nitrous bottle tomorrow.
I forgot this thread was still active freaking good job m8 can’t wait to see some tuning and numbers for it

·
Registered
46 Posts
And sorry kinda new to aftermarket parts and stuff can the 2.4 be tuned for nitrous without a ECU tune from Skye's or kess? Would I just need to look for a speed shop with a Dyno?

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
And sorry kinda new to aftermarket parts and stuff can the 2.4 be tuned for nitrous without a ECU tune from Skye's or kess? Would I just need to look for a speed shop with a Dyno?
Syked is the only shop that has broken the encryption on the 2.4 ecu. Any local shop with a dyno won't be able to do anything.

·
Super Moderator
5,013 Posts
Rumor is Kevin Sykes-Bonnet was legally ordered to dissolve his company. Googled it but I'm not a lawyer.

·
Premium Member
6,481 Posts
Rumor is Kevin Sykes-Bonnet was legally ordered to dissolve his company. Googled it but I'm not a lawyer.
It seems he and his partners chose to do that in 2019. It was revealed during discovery proceedings in 2019, and was probably a misguided attempt at avoiding liability, based on the defendants' other actions. The lawsuit by HP Tuners, Inc was dismissed with prejudice (as were all claims) on June 28th, by apparent mutual agreement of both parties.

61 - 80 of 88 Posts