Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys as the title states im thinking of running nitrous on my 1.4t any one else running it here? im gonna start with a 50 shot then see how it goes. dry set up.

People thinking WHHHHYYY
1. im bored just want something to mess around with im not gonna be spraying 24/7
2. cuz i can
3. whhhhhyyy not!

alright, now i only have these questions:
1. Where to spray? im still not sure where i want to put the nozzle so any imput is appreciated.
2. how much faster do you think itll be from stock like i said not looking for any huge gains.
3. anyone know how to replace a clutch? haha jk

but yeah any input, questions, bs, flaming, help would be greatly appreciated also im still deciding what kit to order so help me decide by tonight! i plan to install on monday ill get fast shipping so i can have a project to do on that day (fams outta town) and any so cal darts that wanna join up lmk! im sure i forgot to put stuff in this post so ill post anything if i remember

Thanks once again!

·
Registered
164 Posts
You put the spray nozzle as close to the throttle body as possible. Direct injection via tapping into the intake manifold is preferred.

You will want a dry kit, not a wet kit. You will also want an on/off switch, a WOT switch, a window switch and a fuel pressure safety switch.

You usually gain more HP than stated on the kit itself, but you won't know until you run it.

Clutch is a modular unit.

·
Registered
480 Posts
You can only do this if you store the tanks in your passenger seat...

·
Registered
202 Posts
A wet kit will be much safer than a dry kit.
I had a dry kit on a few of my bikes but the wet kit has always been better and I made more power with a wet kit.
A turbo engine loves spray as it cools the intake temperature.
A 50hp shot on a turbo engine will equal out to a 80hp shot or more depending on elevation.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Man that would be sweet! Especially on the 2.0...needs something, if you know what I mean... Not sure I'd want to see the price tag though! :-(

·
Registered
368 Posts
Man that would be sweet! Especially on the 2.0...needs something, if you know what I mean... Not sure I'd want to see the price tag though! :-(

Yes it would nx makes a kit for 2.0 but its around 650 or a little more the last time I looked. I kniw I can install this myself lol. Your right the 2.0 does need something but to really benifit from it a cai system and a high flow exhaust would need to be installed.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hey guys as the title states im thinking of running nitrous on my 1.4t any one else running it here? im gonna start with a 50 shot then see how it goes. dry set up. People thinking WHHHHYYY 1. im bored just want something to mess around with im not gonna be spraying 24/7 2. cuz i can 3. whhhhhyyy not! alright, now i only have these questions: 1. Where to spray? im still not sure where i want to put the nozzle so any imput is appreciated. 2. how much faster do you think itll be from stock like i said not looking for any huge gains. 3. anyone know how to replace a clutch? haha jk but yeah any input, questions, bs, flaming, help would be greatly appreciated also im still deciding what kit to order so help me decide by tonight! i plan to install on monday ill get fast shipping so i can have a project to do on that day (fams outta town) and any so cal darts that wanna join up lmk! im sure i forgot to put stuff in this post so ill post anything if i remember Thanks once again!
Are you worried about the speed limiter at all???

1 - 20 of 88 Posts