Dodge Dart Forum banner

Second Annual Ride of the Year Voting!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,619 Posts
i think we should also have a vote for member of the year. the winner should be the member who we feel was the most helpful to the dart community.
Thats a great idea! I nominate our very own @youngsmith53!!!

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
2 way tie for last!! LOL

·
Premium Member
3,619 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Big fan of all the cars up there. But i for sure knew exactly who i was putting my vote for. Who knows maybe ill eventually get my car ready for one this coming year.

·
Premium Member
3,619 Posts
BUMPTACULAR! i KNOW THERE ARE MORE THAN 35 PEOPLE HERE!

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Dont worry! I still think your dart looks good! #blackdartsrule!
Thanks Ex. It's even more blackerer now! Tinted, 20% tinted headlights, 20% tinted taillights... it's soooooooo dark LOL

·
Premium Member
3,619 Posts
BUMP!!!!! Its the last day!

·
Registered
653 Posts
LOL, will my new spoiler make the red more popular? LOL

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
IT'S A TIE!!!​

Let me confer with the moderation team to see how we are handling the 2016 ROTY voting. Normally, for ROTM's the tie breaking vote goes to the moderation team. However, with this being the ROTY things may be a little different. Either way congrats to @Exitus04 & @yodamusic on a job well done!

·
Premium Member
3,619 Posts
IT'S A TIE!!!​

Let me confer with the moderation team to see how we are handling the 2016 ROTY voting. Normally, for ROTM's the tie breaking vote goes to the moderation team. However, with this being the ROTY things may be a little different. Either way congrats to @Exitus04 & @yodamusic on a job well done!
WOWEEE!!!! This is amazing! Id like to say congrats to @yodamusic as well and thank everyone who voted in the ROTY this time around!

·
Premium Member
412 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
A Tie for Last!
I gotta tell ya, i think i speak for all when i say that MJZ and I are honored to have garnered the most hate in this years ROTY contest. Boom! LOL Bro Fist.jpg

21 - 38 of 38 Posts