Dodge Dart Forum banner

Second Annual Ride of the Year Voting!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*****Please read the following rules*****

You may NOT vote for yourself
Promoting an entry is NOT allowed
Do NOT have people join to boost your vote count

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyone caught violating any of the rules above will be disqualified and may risk receiving an infraction or being banned!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

To start 2017 off with a bang we thought it'd be fun to pit the best of the best on dodge-dart.org against one another. There is no prize for this other than some great bragging rights. :big smile: Also, voting for this will be longer than normal. Voting will be open for 30 days so we can hopefully get a big turnout of votes for this! One more thing, I'd like to say thank you to @Bullfrog for coming up with this idea and getting the ball rolling. :D

@suzq044, could you please create a new 2016-ROTY badge like you did for 2015? Much obliged! :D

Congratulations to all of our 2016 ROTM winners and good luck to all!!

Note: If you wish to know more about the entrant's Dodge Dart; click on their name above their picture and it will take you to their post submitted in the ROTM Submit Your Dodge Dart thread.

January ROTM Winner

@millerracing

February ROTM Winner

@Exitus04

March ROTM Winner

@yodamusic

April ROTM Winner

@Gaia

May ROTM Winner

@Cntrollerfanboy

June ROTM Winner

@Jmcook321

July ROTM Winner

@MJZ

September ROTM Winner

@loxmith

October ROTM Winner

@Randomjoel

November ROTM Winner

@JonsGT

December ROTM Winner

@chryslerman1542

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Cool! I have more crap on my car now but no updated pics.... :(

·
Registered
653 Posts
DaaaAAAaaam! This is one group of BadAzz Dart Goodness to choose from. Can i vote for each one??? ;) I seriously need to think on it and ask forgiveness from 10 of you. I love these cars. All of them have such a unique look ya never see among the "guppies" on the road.

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Some amazing looking rides! Going to be a tough race. Good luck everyone!

·
Premium Member
3,618 Posts
Good Luck to everyone in this vote! This sure is one of the best line-ups ive seen! :D

·
Premium Member
3,618 Posts
BUMPING this to get it back in people's faces! Come on people! This is RIDE OF THE YEAR!!! There has only been 16 voters! I know there are more users then that floating around!

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just a friendly reminder to all...

*****Please read the following rules*****

You may NOT vote for yourself
Promoting an entry is NOT allowed
Do NOT have people join to boost your vote count

Anyone caught violating any of the rules above will be disqualified and may risk receiving an infraction or being banned!

@BEMEUP, I hate to do it, but rules are rules; your submission has subsequently been disqualified from the ROTY.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Stupid mistake on my part, no worries. I still like my car best.

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

Really?!?!?! Only 24 members have voted, and I know there are more .org members then that. This is the ROTY for 2016 for goodness-sake! Let keep the votes rolling in!!!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Will it help if i plasti-dip my ride black? LOL j.k.

·
Premium Member
3,618 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Bump, lets keep the voting going, we got a pretty good line up to choose from!

·
Registered
653 Posts
I'm tied for last, i'm exactly where i need to be! ;)

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
i think we should also have a vote for member of the year. the winner should be the member who we feel was the most helpful to the dart community.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts