Dodge Dart Forum banner
81 - 100 of 119 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,037 Posts
Nothing official; but I am personally not counting on it, given Mopar's track record with the Darts... Especially with the SRT and new Dart coming in 2016...

·
Premium Member
13,037 Posts
I don't think they were ever very specific about what they were releasing for the Dart. I don't know why they keep including the Dart if it's never actually going to make production, ya know? It's not good business practice.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I'm still holding out for a December release.... Maybe it will come, maybe it won't.... For now I'd rather just keep the hope alive.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I think the scat package is way to overpriced from what ive seen in relation to tge charger.....first stage is 2000 plus dollars for stuff that cant be more then 1200 maybe lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
last I heard was that it was due June 1st said that it was not released yet due to issues with California???? I don't know what that means but that's what I heard

·
Registered
167 Posts
last I heard was that it was due June 1st said that it was not released yet due to issues with California???? I don't know what that means but that's what I heard
June 1st would be for the Challenger... then the charger... then last but not least the Dart... Last we heard it was slated for December this year, but it's been a while since we heard any news. Problems with California would be due to the emmisions laws there. Probably having trouble getting the performance upgrades to pass smog laws.

Like I said I'm not holding my breath but still quietly hoping I'll be able to pick up a Scat hood with my tax return. I'm guessing it'll probably cost somewhere in the neiborhood of $600 give or take.

Not sure if it'll happen with the refresh comming up... But we can hope can't we....

·
Registered
2 Posts
From what I've heard yes they had some issues with legalities most likely with (Commiefornia) but should have intake at least available September 26th might mean available at dealers or at parts depot to order but it is coming.

·
Registered
91 Posts
From what Mopar is telling me there is no info on the scat pack being released any time soon or at all. I also checked for information on individual parts such as the hood and they have no information as of yesterday. It looks like the CAI and Cat-Back are all we have to look forward too any time soon.

·
Premium Member
6,477 Posts
the scat pack looks good, but im sure the price you pay is way out of bounds
It probably doesn't exist, except for the CAI. Also, you have an Aero, the Scat Pack was to be for 2.4L Darts only, and it was never clear whether it was something you would have to order with the car, or if it could be added after the fact, or a little of both.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Anyone know anything about the wing from this package?
Yeah it don't exist....LOL. Dodge will probably not put it out seeing there is only one model year left tell the revamp of the Dart.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Here's the latest E-mail I got from Dodge concerning the Scat Pack..... Sadly I guess we'll just have to keep waiting for Info.

Dear Dustin,

Thank you for contacting the Dodge Customer Assistance Center.

We have received your recent email in regards to that Scat Package. We
are currently researching your inquiry to provide you with the most
precise response. Unfortunately, the cost of accuracy is time, but we
are doing our best to answer your questions as quickly as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience this delay may cause you, and
sincerely thank you for your patience.

Thank you again for your email. Should you require additional
assistance, or have any new information to provide, please reply to this
email message or call 1-800-4A-DODGE (1-800-423-6343).

Sincerely,

Sarah

Customer Service Representative
Dodge Customer Assistance Center

·
Premium Member
6,477 Posts
Here's the latest E-mail I got from Dodge concerning the Scat Pack..... Sadly I guess we'll just have to keep waiting for Info.

Dear Dustin,

Thank you for contacting the Dodge Customer Assistance Center.

We have received your recent email in regards to that Scat Package. We
are currently researching your inquiry to provide you with the most
precise response. Unfortunately, the cost of accuracy is time, but we
are doing our best to answer your questions as quickly as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience this delay may cause you, and
sincerely thank you for your patience.

Thank you again for your email. Should you require additional
assistance, or have any new information to provide, please reply to this
email message or call 1-800-4A-DODGE (1-800-423-6343).

Sincerely,

Sarah

Customer Service Representative
Dodge Customer Assistance Center
That reads like a form letter email where the author just has to type in the subject (in this case "Scat Package") and hit "Send." Otherwise, this is "Sarah's" way of politely telling you to get bent and stop bugging her about nonsense. ;)

81 - 100 of 119 Posts