Dodge Dart Forum banner

61 - 80 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
I was in townsend fixing a toaster this morning. Might have driven by you I saw a couple darts on 119 and 13, also saw a mopar edition on 31 yesterday, I waved. Lol

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
I was in townsend fixing a toaster this morning. Might have driven by you I saw a couple darts on 119 and 13, also saw a mopar edition on 31 yesterday, I waved. Lol
Who gets their toaster fixed lol
Unless it was a commercial toaster, those are expensive

·
Registered
166 Posts
So have the Scat Packs been cancelled? Because we haven't received any new information for months now :(
Not so much canceled probably more reserved most likely for the srt4 when that comes out. It will probably have different stages for the car

·
Registered
19 Posts
Not so much canceled probably more reserved most likely for the srt4 when that comes out. It will probably have different stages for the car
That's a huge bummer. Oh well, knowing Mopar it would have been pricey anyway, and everything they offered originally will be available in the aftermarket if it isn't already.

SCAT PACKAGE 1 2.4-liter
Mopar cold-air intake
Mopar short-throw shifter
Mopar performance brakes, including slotted rotors and performance brake pads
SCAT PACKAGE 2 2.4-liter
"Optimized" engine calibration (premium octane)
Mopar cat-back exhaust
SCAT PACKAGE 3 2.4-liter
Mopar big brake kit with stainless lines
Performance suspension with adjustable springs and struts
Upgraded performance front and rear sway bars

The one thing on this list that isn't available or in development is a BBK, which makes me sad. That's my favorite mod.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I wanted to get the shifter they showed, it was decked out with red stitching and matched all the red stitching in my GT! Everything else, like you say, can be done with aftermarket support.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I live in Townsend, just south of Mason, Brookline, NH. But I work out by lawrence so I am doing about 20 miles on 495 and it gets scary for the dart on occasion.
Hey I live in Townsend too! (well W. Townsend, but same difference).

Drive a blue streak gt, mostly going through ashby up into NH for work though. I'll be on the lookout for a black GT when I'm driving around town.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Who gets their toaster fixed lol
Unless it was a commercial toaster, those are expensive
Yeah those new mcdonalds toasters run about 3000, and since all the stores are 24/7 it doesnt turn off til it breaks, but because of that im fixing them constantly.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Yeah those new mcdonalds toasters run about 3000, and since all the stores are 24/7 it doesnt turn off til it breaks, but because of that im fixing them constantly.
That's good business for you then

Not all of them are 24/7 in Canada tho, my local one closes at 11 I think

·
Registered
944 Posts
Searching around the web tonight while at work, I ran across some conjecture on the demise of the R/T and Scat Pack. There are some thoughts going around that even though original concept of the R/T actually became the GT, the line of thinking is that the R/T should have a little more. I'm thinking that the Scat Pack, per se, may appear next year as the R/T. It will be interesting to see if it actually does...(bored at work)

61 - 80 of 119 Posts