Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody heard any information about the scat pack for our darts? I really want the hood they showed on it.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I have call in and no answer yet. I will update asap when I get the call.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I talked to the head of the scat pack yesterday, he said that the Dart was at the bottom of list and that the Charger and Challenger had to get taken care of first. He told me the hood will be available in December. :(

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
I talked to the head of the scat pack yesterday, he said that the Dart was at the bottom of list and that the Charger and Challenger had to get taken care of first. He told me the hood will be available in December. :(
Good, gives me time to save up for the hood then :0)

·
Registered
2,883 Posts

This is absolutely no surprise.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
The reason why the dart is at the bottom of the list is due to the lack of sales. There's more challengers and chargers then darts so that's why they get the goodies first. Sent from my iPhone using DodgeDart

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
While extremely disappointing its very much the reality we are in. The Dart just isnt there priority. Hell they dont even advertise the Dart with the Challenger and Charger anymore. I remember the three always had one commercial to showcase what Mopar had to offer...now all I see are Challenger/Charger commercials.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Wow that's nuts. Why announce it. Just do the charger and challenger and do the dart later

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
They even went so far as releasing an installation video for the Mopar cold air intake for the Dart saying it was available at your local dealer at the end....is that not even gonna come out till the end of the year? I swear its like the development team and the big wigs have 2 completely different plans for the Dart and neither is talking to one another.

Like csobs says why even announce it, give us a release date of spring and then put the whole prject on hold until the end of the year without even telling anyone? It was the same with the Mopar ground effects kit...months with no updates and broken deadlines. Its just irritating thats all, all these changes in plans with no news updates. We need more information!

·
Registered
756 Posts
They even went so far as releasing an installation video for the Mopar cold air intake for the Dart saying it was available at your local dealer at the end....is that not even gonna come out till the end of the year? I swear its like the development team and the big wigs have 2 completely different plans for the Dart and neither is talking to one another.

Like csobs says why even announce it, give us a release date of spring and then put the whole prject on hold until the end of the year without even telling anyone? It was the same with the Mopar ground effects kit...months with no updates and broken deadlines. Its just irritating thats all, all these changes in plans with no news updates. We need more information!
Exactly! I went to my dealer back in December and asked the mopar parts manager about the scat packs and the mopar intake. He had not even heard of the scat packs and said that I should check back the first quarter or 2014 for the intake. Went back he still had no clue. So I got a injen one got sick of waiting for mopar. Do they even understand how much money they are loosing to aftermarket companies also how much they are upsetting customers.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Good, gives me time to save up for the hood then :0)
I agree, I want that hood!!! But it also sucks that it is taking so long. By the time it's out my Dart will be over two years old, some of the early folks will be damn near three!

"Yesterday don't mean shit, cause tomorrow's the day that you have to face!"

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I might just email a couple companies and suggest a srt neon like hood for the dart. As for the poor sales of the dart, I feel it s completely dodges fault. Look at the elantra for example. That is probably Hyundai s most advertised cars, also one of the best selling compacts in the nation. The dart still has potential, the marketing team just needs to completely overhaul the advertising for it. It would also help if the company would deliver when they say they are going to do something. When they constantly tease and say something is gonna be released then put it on the back burner it disappoints the customer. One disappointed customer can kill a whole brand name.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
There is a vendor on here that was in the process of making a hood but put it on hold once learning that the Scat Pack hood was coming soon. It might be time to give them a shout again seeing as the Mopar hood isnt coming out until late late this year they are in a great position to steal alot of sales away if they can release it soon.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I might just email a couple companies and suggest a srt neon like hood for the dart. As for the poor sales of the dart, I feel it s completely dodges fault. Look at the elantra for example. That is probably Hyundai s most advertised cars, also one of the best selling compacts in the nation. The dart still has potential, the marketing team just needs to completely overhaul the advertising for it. It would also help if the company would deliver when they say they are going to do something. When they constantly tease and say something is gonna be released then put it on the back burner it disappoints the customer. One disappointed customer can kill a whole brand name.
Not Dodge's fault my man. It's all Fiat... I'm sure an American company would give something out even if it was crap. Hell they'd wipe their ass with a part and throw it at us saying it's different. In my opinion Fiat isn't really focused on the "legend of performance" that dodge and/or Chrysler have been putting. They want to make an economy car because that's what sells

1 - 20 of 119 Posts