Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know when ever the scat pack are released will it come from the factory with one of the 3 stages or will you be able to buy the stage you want for your dart you already have?

·
Registered
916 Posts
Does anyone know when ever the scat pack are released will it come from the factory with one of the 3 stages or will you be able to buy the stage you want for your dart you already have?
I do know that the scat pack is out for chargers.. Some guy got the cat back for it. With that said you will be able to buy it at the dealership and I almost sure you can pick and chose the upgrades Instead of getting the whole stage

·
Registered
916 Posts
@itsgodzilla The Scat Packages are not out for any vehicles at this time. The only new item that came out are for the Challengers and it's the Shaker Hood. @csobs The only information Dodge has given us is that it will be released in Spring and everything stated at SEMA is subject to change.
They did release something's for the charger and challenger. Some things have part numbers there just not under the performance catalog. They are hidden. As I was told by they guy who got the cat back and my works old parts manger along with the shop manger. At one point a while ago I believe when I was trying to find out about the dart rear spoiler the parts guy pointed out some odd things to me and another tech that come close to the scat packs but they are no longer there.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess from what everyone is saying is that I will be able to buy the stage I want and put it on a existing car

1 - 8 of 8 Posts