Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be interested in one of these? I have one that I'm willing to part with.

I will put up pictures and price if there is interest.

Sent using a rotary phone

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Or you could have just posted the photos with a price instead of creating a useless thread in the for sale area.....

·
Premium Member
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Or you could have just posted the photos with a price instead of creating a useless thread in the for sale area.....
It wasn't useless.... I wanna see if there is an interest. Not gonna take the thing out of my car to take pictures if no one is interested. That sir, is useless. If you wanna see pictures Google is amazing.

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
This isn't an "interest" forum parent, it's a "FOR SALE" forum parent. So, in fact, the original post is deemed useless. If you're seeking "interest", use social media. There are plenty of Dart groups you can seek "interest" on. The ADMIN(s) and MODERATORS have set specific rules or otherwise known as "guidelines" for a reason. If you can't respect some SIMPLE posting rules, then that says a great deal about your thought of the forum staff. Let me say it again........ Please READ the rule/guidelines for making a FOR SALE thread within this specific forum parent. Simple dude!

·
Premium Member
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This isn't an "interest" forum parent, it's a "FOR SALE" forum parent. So, in fact, the original post is deemed useless. If you're seeking "interest", use social media. There are plenty of Dart groups you can seek "interest" on. The ADMIN(s) and MODERATORS have set specific rules or otherwise known as "guidelines" for a reason. If you can't respect some SIMPLE posting rules, then that says a great deal about your thought of the forum staff. Let me say it again........ Please READ the rule/guidelines for making a FOR SALE thread within this specific forum parent. Simple dude!
Dude... Take it easy. I don't use social media like most people these days and I'm not opening an account for literally one post.

I get there are guidelines to these threads but it doesn't seem like the admin or mods care anymore or are even regular visitors of this forum.

If you have a problem with it, and it doesn't pertain to you, then keep scrolling and pay it no attention. It's that simple dude.

There no reason to throw a fit about nothing. I will put up the pictures with the date and my screen name when I get the chance but with my last "for sale" thread it got buried by multiple literally useless threads to this forum. Threads that have zero useful information to the maintenance or repair to the Dodge dart.

I think your passive aggressive comment is unnecessary and out of place when there are multiple other threads, posts and comments here that are out of line by either being irrelevant, not following rules or having personal attacks in them.

·
Premium Member
3,830 Posts
Let the OP setup shop how he likes. You been around for a while, and you both are COTM winners so you were around during the heyday. You also cant have thoughts about the staff when most of them haven't signed on for Months. If it was someone just trying to do a dump and run yeah, i could see citing every bullet point.

If you have coin, Kajit has wares.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Khajit has wares, if you have coin - elder scrolls

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
wilcoxma
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing