Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I recently purchased a used 2013 dodge dart ralleye with the 2.0 engine and have been loving the car so far. I have had a few concerns however. I've noticed that when the engine is cold (or rather not warmed up as I'm currently living in Houston), there is a rough noise coming from the engine compartment on the passenger side. The noise seems to go away after around 15 or 20 minutes when the engine gets nice and warm and then it runs perfectly. Does anyone happen to have had this issue with their dart or know of what may be causing it?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

I recently purchased a used 2013 dodge dart ralleye with the 2.0 engine and have been loving the car so far. I have had a few concerns however. I've noticed that when the engine is cold (or rather not warmed up as I'm currently living in Houston), there is a rough noise coming from the engine compartment on the passenger side. The noise seems to go away after around 15 or 20 minutes when the engine gets nice and warm and then it runs perfectly. Does anyone happen to have had this issue with their dart or know of what may be causing it?

Thanks!
Mine Started doing that a week ago. did you ever figure out what it was? I have changed spark plugs, ignition coils, air filter, throttle body hose.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts