Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have recently been having some semi rough idle issues while I am in gear. If I am in Drive or Reverse the car idles a little rough. Can feel it in the seats and can hear some parts vibrating in the trunk. When I am in Neutral, the car idles normally. any ideas? No CEL of any kind.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey guys, I have recently been having some semi rough idle issues while I am in gear. If I am in Drive or Reverse the car idles a little rough. Can feel it in the seats and can hear some parts vibrating in the trunk. When I am in Neutral, the car idles normally. any ideas? No CEL of any kind.
Also, forgot to mention my car is a 2013 Dart 2.0

·
Super Moderator
4,343 Posts
Engine and trans mounts are shot. The Deyeme Racing mounts will last.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm not sure on your milage but when mine starts to idle rough "in gear" I clean my throttle body and it's back to running smooth. It's cheap n easy worth a shot!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts