Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am wondering if anyone has been able to contact RRM? I want to get a tuner (Spectrum or other) and it appears the Syked and RRM both have a no customer service policy:) I tried to buy a LWP from RRM and after a month of no shipping or correspondence i canceled my debit and ordered the Crank and Water Pump pulleys from MPX. i have a 13 Sxt with a 2.0 and 49,000 miles. So far i have put autolite coppers in, installed MPX crank and water pump pulleys, removed the air intake baffles and put a drop in K&N. The car is still dog slow and i am contemplating whether to put the MPX header and highflow CAT or injen CAI on next. I just fear without some sort of tuner the car will still be dog slow. Also alot of the posts on here are from 2014 and older so I am just wondering if the forum is still alive and well. I am late to the game but always like the darts and couldnt pass up and Sxt with under 50k for 6000.00.

·
Premium Member
6,330 Posts
Hello everyone. I am wondering if anyone has been able to contact RRM? I want to get a tuner (Spectrum or other) and it appears the Syked and RRM both have a no customer service policy:) I tried to buy a LWP from RRM and after a month of no shipping or correspondence i canceled my debit and ordered the Crank and Water Pump pulleys from MPX. i have a 13 Sxt with a 2.0 and 49,000 miles. So far i have put autolite coppers in, installed MPX crank and water pump pulleys, removed the air intake baffles and put a drop in K&N. The car is still dog slow and i am contemplating whether to put the MPX header and highflow CAT or injen CAI on next. I just fear without some sort of tuner the car will still be dog slow. Also alot of the posts on here are from 2014 and older so I am just wondering if the forum is still alive and well. I am late to the game but always like the darts and couldnt pass up and Sxt with under 50k for 6000.00.
You can find their phone number on their website here. Weirdly, it's not on their main "Contact Us" page. I've never contacted them, so besides that I don't know. As for these forums, yes, their heyday ended even before the Dart did in 2016. There's still a lot of useful information, and if you're having problems with a 2013-16 Dart it's the place to go for help, but it's really not a very active place with much in the way of stimulating discussions.

·
Registered
38 Posts
You can find their phone number on their website here. Weirdly, it's not on their main "Contact Us" page. I've never contacted them, so besides that I don't know. As for these forums, yes, their heyday ended even before the Dart did in 2016. There's still a lot of useful information, and if you're having problems with a 2013-16 Dart it's the place to go for help, but it's really not a very active place with much in the way of stimulating discussions.
Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine 😂😂😂

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ummmm, I WAS here 7 years ago, lol!!! But I know what you mean...sadly our little cars fell out of favour pretty quickly. I don't know why but I'd put my 2016 Dart up against a comparbly equipped Accord any day of the week. This was a great car and chassis, don't know what went wrong.....:cry::cry:

·
Registered
55 Posts
The 2.0 will be slow until you turbo it. The dart never developed enough of an aftermarket, bolt ons are limited. I got the crank pulley and spectrum Tuner a few years ago. Didn't notice a damn thing, so I pulled the Tuner off so I didn't have to waste money on premium fuel, and it's been sitting on the shelf since. I decided to quit while I was ahead mod wise and save my money for a scat pack.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Dart
13 Posts
The 2.0 will be slow until you turbo it. The dart never developed enough of an aftermarket, bolt ons are limited. I got the crank pulley and spectrum Tuner a few years ago. Didn't notice a damn thing, so I pulled the Tuner off so I didn't have to waste money on premium fuel, and it's been sitting on the shelf since. I decided to quit while I was ahead mod wise and save my money for a scat pack.
Thinking about selling it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts