Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I’ve looked through YouTube from the top and below about 2.4 turbo I’ve come across one vender that has been popping out in the YouTube comments. They advertised a turbo kit for the 2.4 and guaranteed an increase of performance up to 300hp. I’m a new comer to this sort of stuff so excuse my lack of knowledge since the Dodge Dart has been released. However, today as I’ve tried to reach there website, it doesn’t seem to be working. I’ve dug a bit more and searched on Facebook. They still have the same broken website advertised and seem to not be responding to emails or messages about order updates. What happen to road race motorsports? Was it corrupt employers? Bad customer service? Bankruptcy or just a complete scam? For the the ones who did purchased or saw the advertisement for the 2.4 turbo. Did you guys actually get your hands on it? I’m curious to what really happened. Im also curious if they were a trusted vendor in the past and a new administration took over to a scamming business. I would love y’all’s feedback on what really happened or any insight on road race motorsports. What was your experience with them and how have they changed over the years?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I won’t pretend to know gospel regarding what ended up happening to them, but at one point they were legitimate. I have some products from them (although not overly impressed). Their turbo kit was real, i considered it myself until eventually I went a more direct route for more power. I think their customer service wasn’t great and they just flat went out of business, but that is speculation as much as anything.

·
Registered
5 Posts
As I’ve looked through YouTube from the top and below about 2.4 turbo I’ve come across one vender that has been popping out in the YouTube comments. They advertised a turbo kit for the 2.4 and guaranteed an increase of performance up to 300hp. I’m a new comer to this sort of stuff so excuse my lack of knowledge since the Dodge Dart has been released. However, today as I’ve tried to reach there website, it doesn’t seem to be working. I’ve dug a bit more and searched on Facebook. They still have the same broken website advertised and seem to not be responding to emails or messages about order updates. What happen to road race motorsports? Was it corrupt employers? Bad customer service? Bankruptcy or just a complete scam? For the the ones who did purchased or saw the advertisement for the 2.4 turbo. Did you guys actually get your hands on it? I’m curious to what really happened. Im also curious if they were a trusted vendor in the past and a new administration took over to a scamming business. I would love y’all’s feedback on what really happened or any insight on road race motorsports. What was your experience with them and how have they changed over the years?
They are gone. The owner went bankrupt. Think someone said, the divorce made him run dry as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts