Dodge Dart Forum banner
41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
ok, so I talked up this girl i know at another dealership since the one I bought the car hate me lol
and im going to see what they do for this recall right now....they said they have a part instock for me for this recall....
I guess we will soon find out...also said it should take a hour or so...they will let me know when they see the car ? I dont get that lol
but I have lots of mods on the engine so kinda scared to see what happens lol

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
So I finally got my "official" recall notice and the dealer placed the order today... Hopefully I can get this done and over with.

·
Registered
157 Posts
No recall letter so far for me, November 2012 build date.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
A little worried... Thought I heard something fall off today, (something hit in what sounded like the wheel well, and I didn't see anything in the road that would indicate I ran something over) then a few miles later I heard "something" while taking a left a little fast...
My dealership needs to hurry up and get the parts and get me in!

I've seen the end, and there is no light. Like deadly snakes, death rattle shakes!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Got my appointment. Monday morning at 7:30 am!

I've seen the end, and there is no light. Like deadly snakes, death rattle shakes!

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
My appointment is 6/24 8:00am. Recalls and first oil change!! Yes recallS. I'm also on a recall for a gas door problem. Something todo with draining water from the back window and freezing the gas door closed in the winter.

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
My appointment is 6/24 8:00am. Recalls and first oil change!! Yes recallS. I'm also on a recall for a gas door problem. Something todo with draining water from the back window and freezing the gas door closed in the winter.
There's a recall or TSB for that?!? First I've heard of them acknowledging that problem. Do you have a notice or something you could post up?

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Sitting in the dealer waiting room now... Will update once done.

ETA - in and out in less than an hour. Don't notice anything different. Other than not having the feeling that my car is going to fall apart from some bolt not being torqued properly... Lol

·
Registered
915 Posts
My Build was 9/2012 1.4 with DDC....... No recall

·
Registered
520 Posts
Parts just started arriving today for this.

Chrysler will only ship the dealers the amount needed to cover cars in their inventory and sales on the initial couple of orders to keep the parts flowing as smooth as possible.

41 - 60 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.