Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey All,

I just logged into the Dodge Vehicle Owner's site and I apparently have a recall for the Engine Torque Rod Bolt, I've not logged into this site for over 4 months (not since I got my Dart). I'm just wondering if anyone else has this recall currently or has had it performed?

Vehicle Owner's site:

https://www.moparownerconnect.com/oc/US/en-us/sub/Pages/OwnersLogin.aspx

P.S. currently there is only a TSB sub Section, not a Recall sub Section hence the location of the post, Mods please feel free to move the post.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
I logged in and it says no recalls found. I can always enter my VIN for a more specific answer. But my dashboard says all is well.
what engine and tranny do you have ? and what was your build date?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Build Date was November 2012 ( I don't recall the specific Date, I'll check in a few minutes). I have the 1.4L T with a 6-spd Manual.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay my bad, OCT 12 is the code on my build date. I spoke with someone from Chrysler, they stated that the recall was just posted and they're still filling the parts for dealers to take care of the recall and that I should get a letter in the mail when the parts are in. I called the dealer any way, but they said Chrysler's system is down and they can't verify the recall... YAY!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Okay my bad, OCT 12 is the code on my build date. I spoke with someone from Chrysler, they stated that the recall was just posted and they're still filling the parts for dealers to take care of the recall and that I should get a letter in the mail when the parts are in. I called the dealer any way, but they said Chrysler's system is down and they can't verify the recall... YAY!
i got a letter in the mail for the first recall. gives you a # to call to set up an appointment with any (dodge, jeep, chrysler) dealership in your area.

and i also logged in to the owners site and said no recalls found. but still hope i don't get another letter in the mail -_-

·
Registered
359 Posts
Same thing, my Dealer actually called me. 1.4L Turbo Manual Ralleye.. They advised me not to drive it heavily - thats a broad statement!!??!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Same thing, my Dealer actually called me. 1.4L Turbo Manual Ralleye.. They advised me not to drive it heavily - thats a broad statement!!??!
That's all I ever do with mine!!!

I've got the recall on my owner's site build date 09/12. I was gonna take it in anyways because after this last tire rotation my car vibrates at freeway speeds like a tire is out of balance.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Mine has the recall notice. Does this basically mean the car is a ticking time bomb or something? I've driven it 15k since January of this year and havent had a SINGLE issue.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Where do you find the build date?

Sent from my bad ass dart ;)

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
Where do you find the build date?

Sent from my bad ass dart ;)
I had my Dart specifically made my myself, so I tracked it's progress and noted when it was built. It should also be on the sticker inside the driver's side door edge.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.