Dodge Dart Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1401 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,037 Posts
For Android users - I recommend aCar app. It tracks everything from your oil changes to your brakes and gas fill-ups or partial fills. You can track multiple vehicles 'n stuff too. I have neglected my Passat due to laziness, but it's pretty accurate. It even tracks location of fill-up & prices, it also shows graphs of things like gas prices, your mpg, etc.

I don't own a mac of any kind, nor an iAnything, so idk if the app is also available there.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Dart Limited with the 1.4 turbo. Avg MPG 31.5. Driving on the freeway I get 42 Current MPG and combined im right around 29. For what the motor is I would say Dodge finally did something right. Kudos to dodge.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Dart Limited with the 1.4 turbo. Avg MPG 31.5. Driving on the freeway I get 42 Current MPG and combined im right around 29. For what the motor is I would say Dodge finally did something right. Kudos to dodge.
Dodge has done many things right

Reactions: DSwan and Erocc510

·
Premium Member
2,532 Posts
iplaythediamond said:
What gas are you using?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Im using premium fuel, 1.4L turbo, manual... almost all city driving...and im getting roughly 25mpg, not bad for maxing out the 1st and 2nd gear a lot off of red lights...basically having fun :) Im happy, im sure it would go up a lot more if i did any highway driving but I live close to work so for now...ill take the 25mpg.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I'm still on the "dealer tank" of gas and already truned 200 miles and not even to half yet! And I have been driving like a bit of an idiot. This is gonna be good!

·
Registered
40 Posts
2.0 Automatic Limited, Freeway I average 33.8, City is about 28 so total average has been right about 30. I use 89 gas in it. A tank will normally take me about 450 miles. Filled up three times since I got it, but I think that is because I enjoy driving so much!

·
Mopar 13 Moderator
5,443 Posts
2.0 Automatic Limited, Freeway I average 33.8, City is about 28 so total average has been right about 30. I use 89 gas in it. A tank will normally take me about 450 miles. Filled up three times since I got it, but I think that is because I enjoy driving so much!
Finally an automatic rating. I'm curious about the 2.4. Anyone with the 1.4 turbo ddct give me some info too?

·
Registered
339 Posts
I got my DDCT yesterday night and I've put about 100 miles on it. Mostly City. I've been getting roughly 27mpg

·
Mopar 13 Moderator
5,443 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've got about 250 miles on my Dart RallyE 2.0 Liter Automatic, and my MPG is sitting at 30.4

On the highway the MPG meter sits at around 45-50 while I'm cruising, so this thing gets ridiculously good gas mileage. I imagine if I reset it after a week, and check it out from there, it'd be a more accurate Average MPG just because of my need to try and push the thing a little harder than I normally would since I just got it.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I've got about 250 miles on my Dart RallyE 2.0 Liter Automatic, and my MPG is sitting at 30.4

On the highway the MPG meter sits at around 45-50 while I'm cruising, so this thing gets ridiculously good gas mileage. I imagine if I reset it after a week, and check it out from there, it'd be a more accurate Average MPG just because of my need to try and push the thing a little harder than I normally would since I just got it.
I have the 2.0 myself......
IMO,you're NOT getting 45-50 MPG and ridiculously good MPG, but OK MPG. MY EVIC says the same thing, but come on....
Fill your tank, jump RIGHT on the highway, and drive 496 miles on cruise, fill your tank back up, and do the math.
Don't believe the EVIC as the Gospel...........:crazy:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Bought the car with 800 Miles, I'm already at 4500. But I've calculated it with my phone every week, and right now Im between 25.31-29.98. Have to consider that I like to go fast. Haha

·
Registered
484 Posts
I drive a lot... What can I say, haha. I have an '04 Ram 2500, got it 3 years ago in October with 95,000... and I'm almost at 151k now.

21 - 40 of 1401 Posts