Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ray Brandt Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM is now a supporting vendor! If you are in Harvery, Louisiana and looking for a Dodge Dart do not hesitate to give them a call. Even if you are not local they will assist you with any questions you may have. Welcome aboard guys!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys! I will be on here daily to help answer questions and provide information for members. I have 20 years experience in modifying late model performance vehicles with a heavy emphasis on forced induction cars, so hopefully I can be of assistance! Im also a Dart fanatic, and have my own Limited with the 1.4 Turbo engine, so Im sure you will all be seeing some mods on mine very soon!

Ed

·
Mopar 13 Moderator
5,441 Posts
Mainly all the dodges I see have the (unfortunate) ray Brandt dodge sticker (not unfortunate that its y'all, but that there's the sticker). Y'all are our second choice due to distance, but always good to have a second choice if burgeron doesn't coop.

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Mainly all the dodges I see have the (unfortunate) ray Brandt dodge sticker (not unfortunate that its y'all, but that there's the sticker). Y'all are our second choice due to distance, but always good to have a second choice if burgeron doesn't coop.
There's a good reason that you see all those Ray Brandt stickers around town! If you want to be treated like a valuable customer, feel free to give me a call when you need something. We would be happy to leave the sticker off of your new car if thats your preference. Thank you for the compliment

·
Registered
34 Posts
Same engine in Fiat 500 has the check valve, and this engine skips it. In my simple mind one of the two is not correct. Everyone that has made the change has noticed improved performance. Just saying...
its pretty clear you feel the need to have this discussion with someone, unfortunately, I am not the right person. I would suggest emailing Dodge directly if you have issue with they way they designed the car.

·
Mopar 13 Moderator
5,441 Posts
There's a good reason that you see all those Ray Brandt stickers around town! If you want to be treated like a valuable customer, feel free to give me a call when you need something. We would be happy to leave the sticker off of your new car if thats your preference. Thank you for the compliment
Would y'all price match them? They are offering at least 2k off sticker, and may offer my an extra 1k off. I'm not buying till next summer, but just trying to compare the local dealers!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts