Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting a random ding or chime that happens about 2 minutes after driving my dart. This just started happening, and I'm in Wisconsin, so I've been starting my car for a few minutes before I leave, and the chime only happens after I drive a little while. I've disabled my seatbelt chime, so it's not that. There is no error message, no light of any kind. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
3,618 Posts
I'm getting a random ding or chime that happens about 2 minutes after driving my dart. This just started happening, and I'm in Wisconsin, so I've been starting my car for a few minutes before I leave, and the chime only happens after I drive a little while. I've disabled my seatbelt chime, so it's not that. There is no error message, no light of any kind. Any ideas?
Do you have a low tire light on? Also, I know when my buddy used to have an 06 BMW 325xi that the car would ding to let him know when it was below freezing... I hear that random ding constantly in the cold as well. (im in IL) as far as I have found there is nothing wrong and might just be a "Hey, it's F-in cold out!"

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Check your oil level. When mine is starting get low it will ding but clear itself before the low oil notification appears on the dash.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts