Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Was wondering the same thing. I just have the push button radio and want to put a dart touch screen one in. Will the wiring match up fine is mostly my question?

·
Super Moderator
4,343 Posts
The Dart touch screen is a can of worms. Be happy with the base radio. Do some searching to UConnect 8.4, nothing but problems.

·
Registered
103 Posts
i know my car has the 8.4 but does not have the tft cluster. yet anyways. at one point i will be upgrading

·
Registered
249 Posts
Personal opinion here, but if you have the base radio, you are in a lucky position where you can upgrade to an aftermarket system that will outperform anything the 8.4 Uconnect could even dream about. Look into aftermarket options and be glad you have them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I want to upgrade my radio to get android auto, but I also don't have a way to control the ac or heated seats if I do that. Anyone know if a compatible radio with ac controllers so I can still have functionality? Last question, is it possible to put a dodge charger uconect into my dart?

·
Registered
109 Posts
I want to upgrade my radio to get android auto, but I also don't have a way to control the ac or heated seats if I do that. Anyone know if a compatible radio with ac controllers so I can still have functionality? Last question, is it possible to put a dodge charger uconect into my dart?
I data link maestro allows aftermarket radios to control ac, heat seats etc..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone know if the PAC RP4-CH21 Radio Replacement Interface Does the same thing as the I data link? Does it only do steering controls or will it also do ac controls??

·
Registered
1 Posts
Personal opinion here, but if you have the base radio, you are in a lucky position where you can upgrade to an aftermarket system that will outperform anything the 8.4 Uconnect could even dream about. Look into aftermarket options and be glad you have them.
It says your daily driver is a 2015 Dart. So does yours have an aftermarket and if so how? Every place I go say they can’t do it due to them not having a kit made for it.

·
Super Moderator
4,343 Posts
Did you try searching you tube? Here's one, there are others.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts