Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just was messing around with my new dodge dart gt, I have the sun and sound package. When I play music through the bluetooth it's amazing. Bass hits hard and will vibrate the whole car, even with the bass setting at +/-0. Crank it up and the sound is even better. However, when i switch over to sirius/fm the sound just isn't there. Its crisp and loud, but there is barely any bass..?

I was looking on the forum because I didn't know how to turn GPS sound up. Is there anything like that so that I can get the Radio quality to be the same as the Bluetooth?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Depending on the source you are using to output the Bluetooth can have a major impact on your sound. The is a lot of compression being used so save bandwidth. And generally, when you have a higher signal to noise ratio things are quieter. FM is also compressed and limited. Thats the radio doing the processing. When you use Bluetooth it is generally the phone that it doing the processing. Your equalizer on your phone might be bass heavy. I am getting the same thing with my radio. I have the UConnect 200. Just the basic radio with the 6 speakers. Strangely though my laptop and phone says the Uconnect is using AAC @ 24 Bit 48khz.. Thats pretty good for a stock radio from 14'. High res.. To bad the rest of the path isn't..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts